THE REBEL HEART ALBUM THREAD Pt

ryan

I´m on German ITunes and it`s not working for me. :angry:

I pre-ordered the deluxe Edition weeks ago. But i cannot hear the new three Songs.

What do I have to do? I thought they will come up automatically?!

Sooo annoying, I'm still not able to download the tracks...

Is it working for other European countries? UK? France? Italy? Nothing?

Nothing new in Finland.

I don't understand: I pre-ordered the deluxe version in the beginning, but now I have must have done something because It shows I pre-ordered the standard. And now it's impossible to pre-order the deluxe..??! I'm so confused!!! :(

It's annoying to go to sleep this in mind.

Guest Rachelle of London

I had these when I woke up this morning it was the BEST!!!

I'm so gonna get you back when she's on her European promo tour

Sooo annoying, I'm still not able to download the tracks...

Is it working for other European countries? UK? France? Italy? Nothing?

Still not working in France, no.

I think I know why :

- in some countries (North America...), people who pre-ordered the album in December were charged for the 6 tracks only.

- in other countries (Europe...), people who pre-ordered were charged for the whole album price.

For the first category, all they have to do is buy the 3 new tracks separatly (and the money will be substracted from their final bill in March for the remaining songs). For the second category, I guess we still have to wait until Itunes makes the songs available for free (since we already paid for them) through the button "complete the album" or something like that...

Moka

Here in Russia I was charged for 6 tracks in December.

As soon as 3 new tracks are available I will be charged for those 3 new tracks.

I canceled the pre-order in"manage pre-order" list, pre-ordered Deluxe again and everything is ok now. I was able to download 3 new tracks as part of pre-order

Still not working in France, no.

I think I know why :

- in some countries (North America...), people who pre-ordered the album in December were charged for the 6 tracks only.

- in other countries (Europe...), people who pre-ordered were charged for the whole album price.

For the first category, all they have to do is buy the 3 new tracks separatly (and the money will be substracted from their final bill in March for the remaining songs). For the second category, I guess we still have to wait until Itunes makes the songs available for free (since we already paid for them) through the button "complete the album" or something like that...

I didn't buy anything this morning. It has been sent directly to my Itunes account. They didn't ask me to pay and they didn't charge anything.

I didn't buy anything this morning. It has been sent directly to my Itunes account. They didn't ask me to pay and they didn't charge anything.

I don't know, some people in here said that they had to pay for the 3 songs...

I canceled the pre-order in"manage pre-order" list, pre-ordered Deluxe again and everything is ok now. I was able to download 3 new tracks as part of pre-order

That's an idea, but if you cancel the pre-order you still have to pay for the 6 songs that you already downloaded in December. If you bought it again you had to pay 2 times for these 6 songs, right?

I hope Itunes will fix this problem, there's no reason to buy it twice when they said in December that we would have the songs automatically added when they're out... If they don't fix the problem, maybe you'll have to cancell it again and buy it a 3rd time in March to be able to download the remaining songs?? :mellow:

Moka, no

When I canceled my Standard pre-order I didn't have to pay for 6 tracks in Deluxe pre-order.

iTunes knew that I had already bought them

I paid just for 3 new tracks

Okay but what did you pay in December when you preordered first? Did Itunes gave you the money back when you cancelled?

In December I pre-ordered Deluxe and iTunes charged me just for 6 tracks (in Russia it's 0.28 USD x 6 = 1.68 USD).

Then when Standard became available iTunes changed my pre-order to Standard.

Now I have canceled Standard, iTunes didn't give me any 1.68 USD back.

I pre-oredered Deluxe instead and iTUnes charged me just for 3 new tracks (0.28 USD x 3 = 0.84 USD).

So far I have paid 1.68 + 0.84 = 2.52 USD

The whole Deluxe album costs 3.39 USD, so I will pay 3.39 - 2.52 = 0.87 USD when other 9 tracks become available

I hope it helps :)