THE REBEL HEART ALBUM THREAD Pt

ryan

New thread, still no new songs.. This is absolute torture! I tried to send iTunes an angry message but all I found was a phone number(s). I don't want to call! I want to email!! God dammit!

I've only heard half the album -- the nine tracks on iTunes -- but this is hands-down her best album since "Music."

"Living for Love," "Devil Pray," "Ghosttown," "Hold Tight," and "Joan of Arc" are all better than anything on the last few albums. Bitch is back.

I think the three songs are now available worldwide Just downloaded mine I'm from The Philippines...

No, still nothing for me >:( The Philippines must be one of the lucky "chosen" countries.

Well, I'm listening "Bedtime Stories" now so it's not all bad. Her voice is so good and smoothing on this album.

Iconic is currently number 1 on ITunes in Canada with Hold Tight at number 2 and Joan Of Arc at number three. I got my three songs today no problem.... I so want the rest of the album like Yesterday though lol

Not gonna listen to them. :chuckle: I'll wait for the full album in just a month. :dramatic:

Wooow! I was just coming in here to ask how hard you've been slayed by the new songs but I see you're waiting for the whole thing, good for you! :thumbsup: I'm not listening to album anymore either, only that day.

I think the three songs are now available worldwide Just downloaded mine I'm from The Philippines...

Good! Now I can bug my sister to send those songs to me!

It really bugs me that the album is still not available for pre-order in my itunes UAE store and am starting to think they will not release the album with full 19 songs or more and will stick with the "safe tracks" only album type.

Wooow! I was just coming in here to ask how hard you've been slayed by the new songs but I see you're waiting for the whole thing, good for you! :thumbsup: I'm not listening to album anymore either, only that day.

Yes!!! I'm almost there and I just have Living For Love on my iphone and deleted the other 5. I need to listen to the album in full and not by parts. :)