Madonna Grammy tweets

Guest Rachelle of London

I think it is his weird sense of humour. He was trying to be funny but it didn't come across properly. I have heard him praise her before as well.

Don't think it's sense of humour he was RTing horrible tweets and then tweeted about Gaga saving the show.

He was also retweeting tweets about the performance that were shady. Maybe Madonna forgot who he was when he attended MDNA :lmao:

O'h, that is shady then. Weird how some "little monsters" feel they have to put Madonna down. He should be above that, what a loser.

Don't think it's sense of humour he was RTing horrible tweets and then tweeted about Gaga saving the show.

Gaga saving the show ! What a load of rubbish. Wish we could get Jane Fonda's reaction gif to show how much Gaga saved the show.

Yeah he calls Gaga "Mummy monster" no wonder the Madonna diss

How embarrassing for a "man" of his age.

Does anyone have a gif of Jane Fonda's reaction to Gags? I need to see. :lol:

Chelle and Crux, it was absolutely hilarious. Jane Fonda and the man seated next to her, had the most bored and stunned looks on their faces. The coverage cut to the audience for reaction straight after the performance of Gaga and Tony, and Jane did everyone proud.

Taylor Swift @taylorswift13

Madonna is now a person I've met. #TheGrammys

arianagrande

9 hours ago

loves gonna lift me up!!!! @madonna

10953662_1507251639497166_2953751_n.jpg

Frankie James Grande @FrankieJGrande · 10 h il y a 10 heures

& MADONNA KILLED IT!!! What an EPIC performance!!! &... I got to meet her... FINALLY! 1f61d.png It was MAGIC!! She was SO SWEET!2764.png#LivingForMadonna

Frankie James Grande @FrankieJGrande

NOW THERE ARE 3 NEW @MADONNA TRACKS AVAILABLE ON ITUNES!?!? R U TRYING TO KILL ME TONIGHT?! 1f635.png#RebelHeart #Iconic #JoanofArc #HoldTight

billy eichner @billyeichner · 16 h

How many dance pop artists stay on top for 3 decades? They're usually one hit wonders. Vogue Motherfuckers!!! #MadonnaForever

Great tweet but Madonna isn't only a dance pop artist. It annoy me a little bit when people say she's only a dance artist, she's so much more than that. She's not the Queen of Reinvention for nothing.

Weird that Neil Patrick Harris said and tweeted those things...as he and his husband are (or at least were) major Madonna fans. I've heard them mention that many times over the years.

I think he was just reacting to the performance of her dancers surrounding her and then her rising up, as if dead, to heaven. There's no shade there.

Some are just too sensitive when it comes to M. NPH is cool.

Darren Hayes was raving about Madonna on his twitter as well. Calling her Queen and complaining about people saying her outfit was reductive. God love him, such a Madonna fan.

I love how people who wouldn't have even known the definition of "reductive" had it not been for Madonna try use it in reference to her. Go fuck yourself!!