MadonnaNation.com Forums

My twitter feed is moving a mile a minute! This is crazier than the night of the Super Bowl 3 years ago! I guess less people were on twitter back then. Anyway I want to see major Madonna Grammy tweets in this thread for us to enjoy. And also so I can retweet some of them to our 138,000 followers. :dramatic:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.gq.com.au/entertainment/film+tv/five+things+we+learned+from+the+2015+grammys,35497

Not a tweet but GQ Australia article #5.

Five Things We Learned from the 2015 Grammys 5. Madonna (still) doesn't give a damn about what you think of her

18497-1.jpg

Image: Getty.

Case in point, the flash. Relatively tame if her history is anything to go by. Either way, shine on, Madge.

I actually only did one hour of work today...I just could not do anything else but refresh every damn page I follow. I'm exhausted :lol:

I actually only did one hour of work today...I just could not do anything else but refresh every damn page I follow. I'm exhausted :lol:

The struggle :lmao: same here. I'm suppose to work

Guest Rachelle of London

#Madonna slays with a performance of Living For Love at the #Grammys! http://goo.gl/l5ISYX

Ok @Madonna killed it! Inspiration. #LivingForLove Don't let the haters get u down #grammys @MainlineParkour

Living For Love!

hahahaha San and Godess. I managed to watch an episode of the Walking Dead about 2 hours ago. Otherwise it's been non stop Madonna.

^ I cannot stand that guy. There's something about him that I find incredibly irritating.

Edit: I just found out that he's a Gaga fan. Says it all.

I think it is his weird sense of humour. He was trying to be funny but it didn't come across properly. I have heard him praise her before as well.