Madonna Grammy tweets

My twitter feed is moving a mile a minute! This is crazier than the night of the Super Bowl 3 years ago! I guess less people were on twitter back then. Anyway I want to see major Madonna Grammy tweets in this thread for us to enjoy. And also so I can retweet some of them to our 138,000 followers. :dramatic:

Guest Rachelle of London

There is a God I just got into the @TheLondonNYC just in time to see my idol @Madonna @TheGRAMMYs how smokin does the #red goddess look?..

Can we give up to the women over 50 group @Madonna @AnnieLennox just shows u you getter better with time!

http://www.gq.com.au/entertainment/film+tv/five+things+we+learned+from+the+2015+grammys,35497

Not a tweet but GQ Australia article #5.

Five Things We Learned from the 2015 Grammys 5. Madonna (still) doesn't give a damn about what you think of her

18497-1.jpg

Image: Getty.

Case in point, the flash. Relatively tame if her history is anything to go by. Either way, shine on, Madge.

I actually only did one hour of work today...I just could not do anything else but refresh every damn page I follow. I'm exhausted :lol:

Guest Rachelle of London

#Madonna slays with a performance of Living For Love at the #Grammys! http://goo.gl/l5ISYX

Ok @Madonna killed it! Inspiration. #LivingForLove Don't let the haters get u down #grammys @MainlineParkour

Living For Love!

hahahaha San and Godess. I managed to watch an episode of the Walking Dead about 2 hours ago. Otherwise it's been non stop Madonna.

Guest Rachelle of London

He was also retweeting tweets about the performance that were shady. Maybe Madonna forgot who he was when he attended MDNA :lmao: