New Grammy thread: The Queen of Life OWNS IT

Madonna knows exactly what she's doing and how to manipulate them. If she wanted to be their darling she would switch back to her spiritual boring Ray of light persona, being asexual. When she flashed her ass to the waiting press, she knew exactly what she was doing, when she records Holy water or SEX she knows what she's doing. She's telling them FUCK OFF, you won't tell me who or what i'm supposed to be and the more you'll tell me i shouldn't the more i'll do it.

Indie blogs are run by know-it-all pricks who don't see themself aging, i know because i work for a few of them and these people in their very late 30's don't realize that they are building their own coffins with ageist and elitist remarks. See how Madonna cares, she's all smiles, #1,2 and 3 on Itunes, voted best performance of the night WHEN SHE WAS NOT EVEN NOMINATED. She decided she does not care and so should we. Hence why i don't read negative press or blogs (really blogs ? In 2015 ?) or even back handed comments here (i block instantly, i don't care about bullshit opinion now). Nobody will rain on my parade, let them suck lemons till their stomach ulcers blow.

DLISTED: :lmao:

And Here’s Madge’s Minotaur-Filled Illuminati Ritual At The Grammys Tonight

February 8, 2015 / Posted by: Michael K

madonnagettingkneed.jpg

Yes, Madge, pussy fuck that Minotaur’s elbow, because that’s truly living for love.

In case you’re like me and live in the land of yesterday where we have to wait for the Grammys when it airs here next fucking week or watch a live stream that looks like it’s being broadcast via AOL dial-up via 1998, here’s Madge serving up some ole-flavored latter day Mae West glamour while performing “Living For Love” at the Grammys tonight. I guess I now know what the ritual looks like where Madge sacrifices a virgin child to Lucifer’s minions to keep her face looking as tight as a fetus’ taint and to keep the six-pack on her labia lips muscled up. This is some Pink aerial acrobats meets Elsa Mars in American Horror Story: Freak Show. When I’m 56 years old, I’ll be snorting Metamucil powder in between turning the garden hose on the brats running around my yard, so yes, this is a mess, but I can’t hate on it totally.

I would write a 10,000 word review of this performance, but why should I when the greatest poet of our time Khia put it best

khiamadge2015.jpg

Dlisted had 2 posts one after another with her, loved it :lol:

Best: Madonna Grabs the Bulls By the Horns

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/lists/grammy-awards-2015s-21-best-and-worst-moments-20150209#ixzz3RGzttnNz

Last year Madonna popped up during Macklemore and Ryan Lewis' gay-marriage-themed moment on the Grammy stage, but the Queen is always at her best when she can realize her own full vision. "Living for Love" was a snapshot of the imaginative, athletic performances she dreams up for her brilliant tours. Debuting her first Rebel Heart single live, she echoed the song's video, arriving in a matador's cape while masked, muscled minotaurs swarmed the stage.

She tangled with her dancers for nearly five minutes — lifted, tossed and spun above their shoulders in front of a massive screen — before she pulled out the last stop and brought out a red-robed gospel choir. Promising "Love's gonna lift me up," she exited the stage in equally dramatic fashion: hoisted up and away, out of the frame as the audience was left stunned beneath her.

YES!!

If she skipped around in an evening gown "taming" herself, they would all be like "what happened to the daring, provocative, edgy Madonna that tantalized her audience...."

It's a no win situation with some. I honestly haven't read much about it outside this forum, but from what I gather, the overall vibe I'm getting is more positive than negative.

Case in point, the Superbowl! She toned it down but still gave the performance of a lifetime and STILL the haters found things to hate. She's never going to make everyone happy. I gave up on trying to find universal acceptance for her. It's just never going to happen. Those who don't love her are the ones that are missing out and AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT.

Whatever, I'm done bitching, you're right. 1) They'd find a way to hate Madonna if she found a cure for cancer.

2) I fucking love her! :inlove:

1) Exactly. and 2) That's all that matters.

This is my favorite moment. The QUEEN revisiting the Like a Prayer video dance routine again. :drama:

YES! It was a bubbly, joyous moment. It relieved the tension I was feeling leading to it. :lol: I was like, ok, she's alright. I was worried about her. :lol:

Introduced by Nicki Minaj and Miley Cyrus (“Give it up for our bitch, Madonna,” Cyrus shouted),Madonna put on a frankly stupendous performance of her new single “Living for Love” at the Grammys. In a red matador-themed ensemble, Madonna (who is 56, let’s not forget) put on a spectacle that many of the under-30 starlets in the game would struggle to achieve. She danced (amongst a crew of lithe male dancers in Maleficent-style horns); she got the crowd on its feet (including a dancing Taylor Swift); and she has us humming “Living for love, living for love” an hour later!

Also, if you haven’t yet, be sure to properly behold the outfit Madge wore on the red carpet—it's a doozy.

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/02/madonna-grammys-living-for-love-video?mbid=social_facebook

She sang "Living for Love" a few days after premiering its music video on Snapchat

Madonna’s upcoming album Rebel Heart has been plagued by leak after leak, but the material girl didn’t seem too fazed by her bad luck when she performed the album’s first single, “Living for Love,” live at the 2015 Grammy Awards for the first time.

Dressed in a revealing red matador outfit, she led the Staples Center in gospel choir-assisted sing-along. Music really does bring the people together after all.

http://time.com/3700325/grammys-2015-madonna-living-for-love/

I am. But this time around I just REALLY do not get it. She put on a beautiful, cabaret inspired performance. What the fuck is there to hate???

It's from Madonna. That's enough for people to hate. Pathetic but it's been that way since basically forever. One day everyone will realise her true brillance but that day is not here yet.

The last part of the performance is the best ! I cant get over it !!!

And there is a girl behind Taylor Swift holding her hands up, I like that scene very much and Pharrel smiling <3

Whatever, I'm done bitching, you're right. They'd find a way to hate Madonna if she found a cure for cancer.

madonna-grammys-09feb15-20.jpg

I fucking love her! :inlove:

Oh I love that pic! She's so happy and girly!

VOTED! :)

no point in voting in these polls...those fucktards will make sure SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED wins...which is shitty cause oh yes "she" had the best performance...lol...whatever

Madonna the burlesque matador steals the limelight at the 2015 Grammys

The Grammys wasn't fancy dress-themed and nor did Madonna ride in on a bull, she simply took the matador theme of her new single to red carpet extremes

BY OLIVIA LIDBURY | 09 FEBRUARY 2015

madonna-main_3192685a.jpg

Madonna the matador arriving at the 2015 Grammy Awards in Los Angeles Photo: Rex

'Ouch! Those poor breasts…' is what comes to mind when inspecting pictures of Madonna arriving at the annual Grammy Awards last night.

It's not all that comes to mind of course - there's subsequent thoughts of 'what on earth?', 'why???' and as a colleague pointed out: 'That woman is the same age as my mum'…

But back to those mistreated breasts, which were so tightly crammed into the queen of provocation's custom-made Givenchy corset that we're amazed they still managed to receive a decent blood supply.

Then there's the fishnet tights - a Madge staple of course - and the over-the-knee 'shoots' (when a shoe meets a boot) and the mid-bicep gloves, and the showgirl-esque ruffled skirt... it's as if the dress code said 'think Halloween, done unashamedly sexily'.

madonna-embed-1_3192681a.jpg
Madonna and her bosom on the red carpet. Photo: Rex

The outfit was a hint of things to come; she performed new single 'Living for Love' on stage complete with horned dancers and another matador-themed ensemble, again custom-made by Riccardo Tisci of French fashion house Givenchy.

madonna-matador_3192736a.jpg
Madonna perfoming on stage later. Photo: Rex

The Grammys has a reputation for being a vehicle for showcasing celebrities' most revealing and outlandish red carpet outfits (things got so dire that in 2013 a dress code was issued instructing that 'buttocks and breasts are adequately covered') and 56-year-old Madge wanted her slice of the being-really-obvious-pie. Should she conduct a red carpet post-mortem today however, she might note that Rihanna cunningly turned up in an Haute Couture confection so demure yet so enormous that no-one would have had the clout to pose next to her and try and steal her thunder. Desperation unites many celebrities, it's just how you go about packaging up and selling it.

Last year, Madonna's Grammys style stunt was to arrive dressed in harmony with her adopted son David, then 8, by way of tuxedos designed by Ralph Lauren.

All we can hope is that as Madge got ready, her children would have been ensconced in a wing far far away, enjoying a hot cup of pre-bedtime cocoa with their nanny and not having to witness the misfortune of their mum stepping out in something women half her age get subjected to wearing for a joke by friends on a hen weekend.

Ready to stomach more? Here's the front and rear views... Photos: Rex
madonna-embed-2_3192680a.jpg

I don't know who the writer is but I love him/her already!...

11 Important Moments From Madonna’s Outrageous GRAMMYs Performance: Minotaurs, Bullfighting, and Revolution
dd41d310-ab66-11e4-a5fb-9d07a70bfa1d_cbs
1. Madonna had one powerful performance of her new hit “Living For Love” at the 57th Annual GRAMMY Awards.

1zwlqc4.gif

“This will be a revolution of inquiring further, of not needing to win other's approval, of not wishing you were someone else but perfectly content to be who you are. Someone unique and rare and fearless. I want to start a revolution of love.”

... all the way to #11....

11. When the minotaurs lifted her down like the queen that she is.

507274001423508346.gif

All Hail Queen Madge!

... Slayyyyy!! Here's the rest... https://tv.yahoo.com/news/11-important-moments-madonna-outrageous-000000300.html