New Grammy thread: The Queen of Life OWNS IT

Also, love the moment when the kabuki screen disappears and you first see Madonna, in the bottom corner you can see Ariana Grande standing up to give her a standing ovation, all by herself.

There were a few flaws in the performance as well. Madonna tore the left shoulder of her jacket and she messed up her dance steps during the dance break in the middle (it's not that obvious but she sticks her leg inbetween the dancers leg one beat too early, which sort of messes things up)

Overall: Performance of LIFE!!!

I hope they change the whole choreography for the Brit awards :dead: , don't try to recreate the papa don't preach strut, it looks awesome in the video but not in the performance while the dancers are just sitting there, she looked lonely, stop passing her around, it looks lazy and like she can't move when we all know she can very well dance on her own, I was also worried the whole time they might drop her. Many times the dancers also looked like they weren't in synch and that pissed me off, it looked awkward when they surrounded her for no reason and she was almost stumbling.

Guest Rocco Papa

They were fascinated by Madonna's ass on The View this morning. Rosie O said that she loved Madonna's ass and if her ass looked like that, she'd be naked right now. Rosie P and Nicole said they love Madonna and her ass, too. Whoopi seemed surprised at how much ass Madonna has or something. That's about it. They didn't mention her performance.

PS - Please read and share my article on the performance: http://www.rantlifestyle.com/2015/02/08/video-madonna-wows-everyone-with-amazing-performance-at-the-grammys/

Thanks! :)

I hope they change the whole choreography for the Brit awards :dead: , don't try to recreate the papa don't preach strut, it looks awesome in the video but not in the performance while the dancers are just sitting there, she looked lonely, stop passing her around, it looks lazy and like she can't move when we all know she can very well dance on her own, I was also worried the whole time they might drop her. Many times the dancers also looked like they weren't in synch and that pissed me off, it looked awkward when they surrounded her for no reason and making her stumble.

Looked odd because that routine was made for flat shoes. That's why ir worked for the video and PDP as well. I don't think she's gonna wear high heels for the Brits.

I agree that she's kinda a bit off during the start of the performance and it must've been the butterflies BUT that was really a STUNNING performance from start to end. I love the middle part the dance bit and where she's being carried around and took off her bolero and gave that GORGEOUS SMILE and then carried by the two dancers to sit on stage and flashed THOSE LEGS!!! For me this is her best performance at the Grammy's along with Hung Up in 2006.

I can't stop watching it and God how my mood changed from shitty (shitty day at work) to really ecstatic! M never failed me.

Perhaps if they remove the harness, she will Be able to move freely. I know that the end the performance is the climax (not really), but it seems she's struggling.

Another day that I will not get any work done. :lol: Her LAP look is LIFE. I keep rewinding to it. The hair and the smile is EVERYTHING!

Also, love the moment when the kabuki screen disappears and you first see Madonna, in the bottom corner you can see Ariana Grande standing up to give her a standing ovation, all by herself.

Ariana is too cute!! I saw that too! I like when celebs do that. And I do like seeing all these young "new comers" (Miley, Katy, Ariana..) praising Madonna. Without her there wouldn't be any of them. And when they she her they are just in awe. It's great and well deserved.

I love the fact she is having FUN FUN FUN !

Me too! Honestly she was nervous as hell! It's not like performing in front of thousands of people like us (her fans) in a stadium. These are her peers and she's always been nervous in front of them, no matter how seasoned she is, and that speaks volumes. We can nitpick but we all have to admit she did damn good still!

Oh and I have totally forgotten say this: when we watched the performance with my boyfriend and it was over, he just said: Wow. Even I got chills!!

That was so cute, because he ain't a fan.

I'm just trolling on dailymail, and laughing at comments like she's too old to act like this... or she should retire... or her children must be mortified... Yeah right, I'm sure Lourdes & Rocco are living an awfull life thank to their mum. They probably wish they had a mum like the one commenting on dailymail.co.uk

I'm just trolling on dailymail, and laughing at comments like she's too old to act like this... or she should retire... or her children must be mortified... Yeah right, I'm sure Lourdes & Rocco are living an awfull life thank to their mum. They probably wish they had a mum like the one commenting on dailymail.co.uk

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! PLEASE KEEP GOING ON WITH THIS DRAGGGGGG!!!

The whole ageist shit really bothers me. I was watching with my best friend and he and his friends were basically trashing her saying she needs to sit down because she's too old to be wearing outfits like that and being provocative. And I got so angry because it's suck bullshit. I brung up other artists who are just as old and do things provocative and wear revealing things and he just said "yeah but they do it in a classy way" everyone wants her to retire everyone wants her to be this boring old sappy grandma and not push buttons. They want her to change who she is because of the age attached to her. Sadly this will always be the same. Nobody will ever accept that she isn't changing just because she's 56 and that really upsets me and bothers me. It's such a double standard that people hold. I could see if she looked a hot mess, but she looks SO good! It's like if she can pull it off and look damn good what the hell is the problem? It frustrates me so much.

She's not gonna dance in flats...she knows she looks hot with heels. I'm watching again and she was visibly shaking a few times, I can't tell if it's because of the shoes or because she was nervous.

Anyway, we need more gifs!!!

giphy.gif