New Grammy thread: The Queen of Life OWNS IT

What is the difference between Record of the Year and Single of the year? Same thing over again.

Record is an artist award (goes to performer), and Song is a song writer's award.

I stopped to watch as soon as M leaved the stage! I'm too shocked with perfection to watch pop peasants now...

Why some Madonna fans are so disrespectful to other artists? how could you expect other fandoms to respect Madonna if you can't do the same. :mellow:

Why some Madonna fans are so disrespectful to other artists? how could you expect other fandoms to respect Madonna if you can't do the same. :mellow:

What? I'm not disrespectful to other artists, I just don't want to watch this show for hours (at 5 AM) while I just came to see the Queen of pop performing. That's all!

@who the fuck called me a troll! Seriously in the name of fucking made go fuck yourself! Because opposing view points = trolling, amiright?

Mentioned multiple times in my OWN posts that I hope to fuck that I was wrong. I just happen to believe things that most of the populace doesn't, and I guess that makes me fucked. I am sorry.

Madonna to me has been the most inspiring artist of any. American life helped me see the truth above anything. Seriously, listen to Nobody Knows Me & I'm So Stupid. Like, really listen to them.

Eitherway as I said I hope I am wrong, and most likely am, but if I can't share my viewpoints on a forum then just fucking ban me for cocks sake. If all you fags wanted was post after post of I love madge omg she is perfect just say it and I will post it. I happen to really care about her and worry about her future because I do admire her, and admittedly I am worried about the fucking portent performance.

@who the fuck called me a troll! Seriously in the name of fucking made go fuck yourself! Because opposing view points = trolling, amiright?

Mentioned multiple times in my OWN posts that I hope to fuck that I was wrong. I just happen to believe things that most of the populace doesn't, and I guess that makes me fucked. I am sorry.

Madonna to me has been the most inspiring artist of any. American life helped me see the truth above anything. Seriously, listen to Nobody Knows Me & I'm So Stupid. Like, really listen to them.

Eitherway as I said I hope I am wrong, and most likely am, but if I can't share my viewpoints on a forum then just fucking ban me for cocks sake. If all you fags wanted was post after post of I love madge omg she is perfect just say it and I will post it. I happen to really care about her and worry about her future because I do admire her, and admittedly I am worried about the fucking portent performance.

its just fucking scary and I got enough shit to worry about already. like you're really saying madonna is sacrificing herself to the devil to be worth more?

I predict they're going to wait till next year when the whole 1989 album will be eligible for awards.

I predict they're going to wait till next year when the whole 1989 album will be eligible for awards.

Next year I will be hoping she loses when she's up against Rebel Heart

fuck i didn't download separately!!!

and i don't get this preorder...i bet theres a mix up between the standard and deluxe and you're just getting charged for the add-on songs ...fuck it! take my money M!