New Grammy thread: The Queen of Life OWNS IT

This is no different than Gorillaz masking themselves behind cartoons or Daft Punk always wearing robot helmuts. Atleast she's proving that a female pop artist doesn't have to show their face and whore themselves on magazine covers looking sexy and stuff all to get a hit album and single. I applaud her. And her wish came true.

I don't know. We have never really seen Gorillaz and Daft Punk but Sia has previously always shown her face. I find singing with your face to the wall insulting but just my view.

Madonna brought her latest video to life on the Grammy stage. Sticking with the horned dancers and matador theme, the legendary singer was out for blood with her first live performance of the Diplo-produced Rebel Heart single "Living for Love." She fought with the bulls, rolled out a gospel choir and was hoisted into the air over the course of her energetic time onstage.

Last year, Madonna appeared during Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' Grammy performance of "Same Love," singing her classic "Open Your Heart" after over 30 couples wed live during the performance. Miley Cyrus and Nicki Minaj introduced the singer, amicably calling her "bitch." "She told me to call her that," Cyrus said.

Madonna has no nominations this year, given that her most recent release was the 2009 greatest hits compilation Celebration featuring a Grammy-nominated single of the same name. Following a leak and subsequent emergency release of six news songs, the pop icon is preparing to release the rest of her Rebel Heart album on March 10th. She has been nominated 28 times since 1986, winning exclusively in the Dance and Music Video categories.

Rebel Heart will feature production credits from Diplo, Avicii and Kanye West, among others, and guest appearances from Nicki Minaj, Chance the Rapper, Mike Tyson and Nas. The release of numerous songs turned out to be a triumph for Madonna after the massive leak, as the singer completed the six finished tracks within days of the unauthorized release. "She was devastated," noted Madonna's manager Guy Oseary in an interview with Rolling Stone. In January, an Israeli man was arrested over the leak of the early demos.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/madonna-brings-gospel-choir-bulls-for-rebel-heart-at-grammys-20150208#ixzz3RDUIkfdK

Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

RS needs to do their research. This is ridiculous.

Edited by uno