New Grammy thread: The Queen of Life OWNS IT

Am sorry if this has been posted :-

Positive Review from Vanity Fair . Maybe she will grace their Oscar After party with her majestic presence this year.

Madonna Owns the Grammys with Her “Living for Love” Performance

Introduced by Nicki Minaj and Miley Cyrus (“Give it up for our bitch, Madonna,” Cyrus shouted), Madonna put on a frankly stupendous performance of her new single “Living for Love” at the Grammys. In a red matador-themed ensemble, Madonna (who is 56, let’s not forget) put on a spectacle that many of the under-30 starlets in the game would struggle to achieve. She danced (amongst a crew of lithe male dancers in Maleficent-style horns); she got the crowd on its feet (including a dancing Taylor Swift); and she has us humming “Living for love, living for love” an hour later!

Also, if you haven’t yet, be sure to properly behold the outfit Madge wore on the red carpet—it's a doozy.

And taylor!!! I have absolutely no love for this awkward mess but I do have to applaud her for the fact that she seemed genuinely supportive of every act on stage throughout the night. Something that can't be said for many of the jaded, bitter, sourpusses around her...

Taylor talks about Madonna during her red carpet interview with Extra:

It's sweet to see her showing support, as every woman should because no one will want to be judged like M is when they're older one day.

Giulianna also said this: "I was trying soooo HARD to love it. It's so bizarre. It's bullfighter meets widow meets mousekateer....., and what was the point of her flashing her ass? To prove that she doesn't wear Depends?"

She clearly knows NOTHING about fashion, let alone anything cultural.... "widow meets mousketeer"...??? WTF? What a dumbass. She's obviously never seen a Spanish bullfighter before...

The point of flashing her ass...because she's Madonna bitch. And this woman claims she's a fan???

And the Depends comment is a straight up ageist low blow. In fact, one of the worst.

Lady, if you don't start taking better care of your health, you're the one that's gonna need Depends.

This Rancid woman is the LAST person who should be talking about anyone's appearance....

rwS7r2.jpg

Go back to parading around your fake-ass, obnoxious marriage to everyone like you're actually somebody...

Taylor talks about Madonna during her red carpet interview with Extra:

It's sweet to see her showing support, as every woman should because no one will want to be judged like M is when they're older one day.

Taylor looks very genuine talking about Madonna. I wonder if Lardy heard them talking. :lol: She's so ugly.

Taylor looks very genuine talking about Madonna. I wonder if Lardy heard them talking. :lol: She's so ugly.

If she didn't hear them she could smell it with that schnoz. Jeez.

Taylor was cute and gracious. I wish I enjoyed her music, but I'm happy for her.

10959513_630959863699399_664464629276465

10991281_630959873699398_417242069106449

Even if Madonna had shown up in a really beautiful evening gown people would still try to find something bad to say about her so I think it's great that

she showed up the way she did . It's a big FU to everybody. She's done it ALL. Nothing left to prove .

These so called fashion experts are the most unfashionable people. Music stars now have to dress up like the Oscars and that's so beyond un rock n roll.

Yes, love to see different styles especially from music stars. Critics seem to just rave about elegant dresses and then it all becomes so boring. Love that Madonna is different and takes risks, even if people don't love them. She always seems to dress correctly for the right occasions as well.

I would be more shocked if they'd loved her look. It's not one of those typically boring evening gowns they all tend to love and I think Giulianna should spend more time focusing on her EATING rather than being on TV at this point .

This is Stick Insect meets Locust Meets Karen Carpenter Circa 1983? Bitch please

rwS7r2.jpg

I FUCKIN HATE THAT CUNT

I'm so fucking sick of the ageist comments and it looks like they're only going to get worse as time goes on. This is the world we live in.

Yeah but I think M expects this so she will ruffle their hatred even more!!

She clearly knows NOTHING about fashion, let alone anything cultural.... "widow meets mousketeer"...??? WTF? What a dumbass. She's obviously never seen a Spanish bullfighter before...

The point of flashing her ass...because she's Madonna bitch. And this woman claims she's a fan???

And the Depends comment is a straight up ageist low blow. In fact, one of the worst.

Lady, if you don't start taking better care of your health, you're the one that's gonna need Depends.

This Rancid woman is the LAST person who should be talking about anyone's appearance....

rwS7r2.jpg

Go back to parading around your fake-ass, obnoxious marriage to everyone like you're actually somebody...

:clap: bravo!

There's a line and this disrespectful bitch crossed it. I would give anything for someone to publicly shame this evil heap of bones to her face. Call her out.

I can't believe Brad said that on Fashion Police?!?! There are at least 50 mentions of how much he worships Madonna in his book. I met him at a party once and he gushed over Love Spent, Falling Free and Masterpiece

It's not them but the writers, it's scripted and Tony Tripoli one of the authors keeps clashing Madonna on her age on Twitter, he's an old queen and i got into an argument with him about it, i could not take my jokes on his age and appearance at all it was so funny that i went overboard and he got really mad throwing his resume at me.

also from NY Daily News article

"Madonna is ageless during her rendition of her new song, ‘Living for Love.’"

"Madonna, 56, rocked the house and risked being impaled by dancers sporting horns as she performed her new single “Living for Love.”"

:lol:

an impaled madonna after a crucified jesus.....

sorry.... :rotfl:

I'm super late but M was GREAT! The 'up up up' breakdown when she took off the jacket and smiled made me feel faint, she looked sooooo good! Then she strays from the choreo and shakes out her hair! :wow: It's rare to see her so spontaneous and smiley during an award show/live tv performance.

For fucks sake though WHYYY was that shoulder-piece not secured to the jacket? It was very large and hanging right in front of her, so I think it's absolutely the reason she was a bit restrained at first. If she had moved around too much it would have swung and hit her right in the face, I think it nearly did a few times. Hope she fucking busts Riccardo Tisci's balls for that.

Only other complaint is due to the idiots in the control room cutting to a long shot, then to the backup singers, when M did the last dance break. She was finally sans jacket and able to let loose a little but we didn't get a great view of it.

All in all AMAZING and the general public is being less nasty and cunty than usual and admitting that she did a good job, lots of family and non-fan friends of mine and were texting me last night saying how great she was!!!

Mr.X Blind Item /Grammy - I don't know if I believe it but it's funny none the less !

1) “That b**ch has some motherf**king nerve to get up and walk out during MY performance!” – permanent A++ list icon on her arch rival being AWOL during her number. If you asked any of the other celebs in attendance last night, they were glad she left too.

Yes, love to see different styles especially from music stars. Critics seem to just rave about elegant dresses and then it all becomes so boring. Love that Madonna is different and takes risks, even if people don't love them. She always seems to dress correctly for the right occasions as well.

^^indeed!

"It's good to have princesses [of pop]. It means there's lots of pretty dresses around"...the queen just clarified it