New Grammy thread: The Queen of Life OWNS IT

NY Newsday - Glen Gamboa:

MADONNA’S MAJOR MOVES. Not only did she deliver a blockbuster performance of “Living for Love” that easily trumped anything staged by Katy Perry at the Super Bowl, but she also erased any talk of Grammy bounces by releasing three new songs from the forthcoming “Rebel Heart” album. Those songs all sit atop the iTunes singles chart Monday morning, beating out any Grammy-inspired purchases people might have made today.

Just caught the end of Fashion Police

Kathy Griffin's worst look at the Grammys...Madonna in the front

Kathy Griffin's best look at the Grammys... Madonna in the back

Oh yeah, and that bitch Giulianna did not like M's look. She put as her worst. Said no one should wear that outfit at any event. CVNT

I'm seeing the beginning now.

Brad called M's look ":Desperado"

Kelly didn't "love" the look, but liked how it continued into the performance.

Giulianna also said this: "I was trying soooo HARD to love it. It's so bizarre. It's bullfighter meets widow meets mousekateer....., and what was the point of her flashing her ass? To prove that she doesn't wear Depends?"

On Fashion Police, Madonna was picked best dressed from the back and worst dressed from the front.

I'm seeing the beginning now.

Brad called M's look ":Desperado"

Kelly didn't "love" the look, but liked how it continued into the performance.

Giulianna also said this: "I was trying soooo HARD to love it. It's so bizarre. It's bullfighter meets widow meets mousekateer....., and what was the point of her flashing her ass? To prove that she doesn't wear Depends?"

I would be more shocked if they'd loved her look. It's not one of those typically boring evening gowns they all tend to love and I think Giulianna should spend more time focusing on her EATING rather than being on TV at this point .

This is Stick Insect meets Locust Meets Karen Carpenter Circa 1983? Bitch please

rwS7r2.jpg

Was hoping Fashion Police would stop with the "old" jokes about Madonna but alas, nothing seems to have changed from previous seasons. The funniest part is Madonna looks so incredible and better than younger Kelly, Guilana and Brad. Calling Madonna Desperado and joking about Depends is beneath them and just not funny. Plus, there is nothing even remotely "old" about Madonna in the way she conducts herself, acts and looks. It is like they feel they have to say these things because they always have in seasons before.

Kathy did bring up the ageism topic, so I applaud her on that.

I really am enjoying Kathy. She is sarcastic and fun without being downright nasty and makes me laugh. Think she is doing a wonderful job because it would have been a tough gig to take on. Much prefer her to Guiliana, Kelly and Brad.

Calm down guys they all worship Madonna at Fashion Police just saying their opinion and funny before they do they say how much they love her before to soften the blow

Yes, agree with you that they do love Madonna but the "Old Jokes" get annoying week after week. Just want something more new and fresh for them to laugh about so to speak. They can do better than that.

Back on track with the Grammys, still think it is wonderful how the latest stars worship her so much and it is so genuine. Miley, Nicki, Katy and Ariana are such huge fans and it shows.

And taylor!!! I have absolutely no love for this awkward mess but I do have to applaud her for the fact that she seemed genuinely supportive of every act on stage throughout the night. Something that can't be said for many of the jaded, bitter, sourpusses around her...

I would be more shocked if they'd loved her look. It's not one of those typically boring evening gowns they all tend to love and I think Giulianna should spend more time focusing on her EATING rather than being on TV at this point .

This is Stick Insect meets Locust Meets Karen Carpenter Circa 1983? Bitch please

rwS7r2.jpg

A roasted chupacabras. :manson:

And taylor!!! I have absolutely no love for this awkward mess but I do have to applaud her for the fact that she seemed genuinely supportive of every act on stage throughout the night. Something that can't be said for many of the jaded, bitter, sourpusses around her...

Yes, have to admit Taylor seemed genuine and euphoric about Madonna's performance. She was actually dancing properly as well this time. :laugh: She is usually so awkward with her crowd dancing.

I noticed there were 3 backup singers besides nikki n kiley... was that annie in the middle...?

She sounded great!!

I can't believe they cut away from her best dancing to show that tragic trio! Pissed me right off!!

rwS7r2.jpg

omg, she looks like a spoon.

omg I had no idea her epaulet came off. Too busy watching her dancing. I still maintain the middle part was messy, for same reasons others mentioned, but when she took off jacket, shook her head and went into the crossed-legged dance.. shit that's enough for me. All I ask is for one brilliant moment and I got it. The whole intro was great too. Very Secret Project but done much better.. more powerful/less cheese. It's a great time to be a madonna fan.. but then again, it always is :)