New Grammy thread: The Queen of Life OWNS IT

That Taylor dancing is the best NTP. All TayTay fans will think that Madonna is cool.

We or at least this Taylor fan, at least already knew that :laugh::laugh::laugh:

http://pagesix.com/2015/02/09/the-best-and-worst-moments-from-the-grammys/

The Grammys’ best and worst moments

February 9, 2015 | 2:04am

The 57th Grammy Awards offered up big wins for Sam Smith and (somewhat surprisingly) Beck, but the telecast itself was a mixed bag. Ballads dominated and there was little in the way of off-script incident, but scraps of entertainment still found their way onto the nation’s screens.

Here are the best and worst moments of the 2015 Grammys:

Best

Madonna

463041922.jpg?w=680&h=450&crop=1

There wasn’t much competition in fairness, but the familiar Madge magic was sprinkled over Los Angeles’ Staples Center as she performed “Living For Love” with a cast of horny-looking men (and for once, not horny in the icky sense).

So, only indie music sites and blogs are making fun of Madonna's performance. I won't share the links here.

Let's enjoy this era completely.

And let's face it, they had that shit written before Madonna ever stepped onto the stage. Stupid hipsters......funny thing is, Madonna is more "indie"/"alternative" in spirit than those fake wannabes could ever be.

One of the music biz's favorite things about Shazam is that after finding out the identity of a song, you can click to buy it. The top songs that Grammys viewers made that initial leap to buy were Sheeran's "Loud," Hozier's "Church" andMaroon 5's "Heart," featuring Stefani. Viewers watching 56-year-old Madonnavelour it out on "Living for Love," off upcoming album "Rebel Hearth," also made that first step to buy. (Shazam says these "clicks to buy" do not represent actual purchases.)

The 57th Grammy Awards took place Sunday night in Los Angeles. Sam Smithwas the big winner with four trophies, including best new artist and song of the year. Aside from all the performances, viewers got another jolt when Beck upsetBeyonce (and Kanye) by winning album of the year, for Morning Phase.

Here are the Grammys-related lists from Shazam, which boasts more than 100 million mobile monthly active users.

Most Shazamed Moments of Grammys 2015

1. Electric Light Orchestra and Ed Sheeran, Mr. Blue Sky
2. Katy Perry, By the Grace of God
3. Ed Sheeran & John Mayer, Thinking Out Loud
4. Hozier, Take Me to Church
5. Adam Levine and Gwen Stefani cover Maroon 5, My Heart is Open
6. Hozier and Annie Lennox, I Put a Spell On You
7. Rihanna, Kanye West, Paul McCartney, FourFiveSeconds
8. Sia, Chandelier
9. Kanye West Feat. Paul McCartney, Only One
10. AC/DC, Highway to Hell

Top Clicks to Buy Tracks During Grammys 2015

1. Ed Sheeran, Thinking Out Loud
2. Hozier, Take Me To Church
3. Maroon 5 Feat. Gwen Stefani, My Heart is Open
4. Rihanna, Kanye West, Paul McCartney, FourFiveSeconds
5. Annie Lennox, I Put a Spell On You
6. Katy Perry, By the Grace of God
7. Madonna, Living For Love
8. Kanye West Feat. Paul McCartney, Only One
9. Electric Light Orchestra, Mr. Blue Sky
10. Juanes, Juntos

http://www.billboard.com/articles/events/grammys-2015/6465702/most-shazamed-moments-grammys-elo-katy-perry-ed-sheeran

I'm reading negative reports online. I really, really, really don't get it. There was absolutely nothing trashy about it. It was powerful, strong, sexy, tasteful, yet very simple. I fucking hate the masses. They can all go fucking die for all I care.

And let's face it, they had that shit written before Madonna ever stepped onto the stage. Stupid hipsters......funny thing is, Madonna is more "indie"/"alternative" in spirit than those fake wannabes could ever be.

:clap:

Yes, M was a little nervous, and that wardrobe malfunction didn't do any good...

But if I had been up on that stage, I guess I would have shit my pants!

No one but M could have pulled off that performance! I'm so proud of her... Even my mom, who absolutely loathes Madonna, likes the song and the performance... :dramatic::bow::queenbitch:

tumblr_njhfr3ISoH1r2pp2to1_250.gif

I'm reading negative reports online. I really, really, really don't get it. There was absolutely nothing trashy about it. It was powerful, strong, sexy, tasteful, yet very simple. I fucking hate the masses. They can all go fucking die for all I care.

There are plenty of people who wanted reasons to hate it, and in typical Madonna fashion, she didn't disappoint them. She knows exactly what she's doing and she's never afraid to piss people off. The only time she ever tamed herself was for the Superbowl. She had to know that her outfit and spread legs would rub some people the wrong way, but she doesn't care about those people and never did, other than the fact that she enjoys getting them riled up. :lol: Let them hate. They're fucking stupid and it wouldn't matter if she skipped around on stage in an evening gown with bunnies and lollipops all around her, they'd find some other reason to trash her.

Kanye West would not be happy: Beyonce’s performance at the end of last night’s Grammy Awardsdidn’t make the top five most-watched moments, according to TiVo TIVO +0.28%. How is that possible? Did the Beyhive turn the show off in protest after Beck won Album of the Year? It’s possible.

Kanye rushed the stage (or pretended to) when Beck’s name was called instead of Beyonce’s, but she did win Best R&B Performance and Song for “Drunk in Love,” and her angelic performance of the gospel song “Precious Lord, Take My Hand” was a showstopper, as always, so it’s not like she lost the night.

So who did make TiVo’s top five most-watched moments of last night Grammys? Here’s a rundown:

. Madonna’s performance of “Living for Love” came in at number one. The woman will probably still be rocking fishnet stockings and corsets on stage when she’s 75 years old – and that’s why we love her. Her matador number might not have been the best performance of her career (or of last night’s Grammys) but she’s Madonna. It’s not like she needs to prove herself anymore. She appears on a stage, we watch.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/dinagachman/2015/02/09/wheres-beyonce-top-five-2015-grammy-moments-from-tivo/

Kanye West would not be happy: Beyonce’s performance at the end of last night’s Grammy Awardsdidn’t make the top five most-watched moments, according to TiVo TIVO +0.28%. How is that possible? Did the Beyhive turn the show off in protest after Beck won Album of the Year? It’s possible.

Kanye rushed the stage (or pretended to) when Beck’s name was called instead of Beyonce’s, but she did win Best R&B Performance and Song for “Drunk in Love,” and her angelic performance of the gospel song “Precious Lord, Take My Hand” was a showstopper, as always, so it’s not like she lost the night.

So who did make TiVo’s top five most-watched moments of last night Grammys? Here’s a rundown:

. Madonna’s performance of “Living for Love” came in at number one. The woman will probably still be rocking fishnet stockings and corsets on stage when she’s 75 years old – and that’s why we love her. Her matador number might not have been the best performance of her career (or of last night’s Grammys) but she’s Madonna. It’s not like she needs to prove herself anymore. She appears on a stage, we watch.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/dinagachman/2015/02/09/wheres-beyonce-top-five-2015-grammy-moments-from-tivo/

Amen!

When there's a Madonna performance, they first praise her, and then the next day they write a scathing article. It's just how it is. Aren't y'all used to it yet? :chuckle:

LOL a friend told me he thought he was wat hung Elsa Mars perform. I died laughing (it's a compliment as both Jessica Lange and Madonna are actually starting to age gracefully)

When there's a Madonna performance, they first praise her, and then the next day they write a scathing article. It's just how it is. Aren't y'all used to it yet? :chuckle:

I am. But this time around I just REALLY do not get it. She put on a beautiful, cabaret inspired performance. What the fuck is there to hate???

There are plenty of people who wanted reasons to hate it, and in typical Madonna fashion, she didn't disappoint them. She knows exactly what she's doing and she's never afraid to piss people off. The only time she ever tamed herself was for the Superbowl. She had to know that her outfit and spread legs would rub some people the wrong way, but she doesn't care about those people and never did, other than the fact that she enjoys getting them riled up. :lol: Let them hate. They're fucking stupid and it wouldn't matter if she skipped around on stage in an evening gown with bunnies and lollipops all around her, they'd find some other reason to trash her.

YES!!

If she skipped around in an evening gown "taming" herself, they would all be like "what happened to the daring, provocative, edgy Madonna that tantalized her audience...."

It's a no win situation with some. I honestly haven't read much about it outside this forum, but from what I gather, the overall vibe I'm getting is more positive than negative.

DLISTED: :lmao:

And Here’s Madge’s Minotaur-Filled Illuminati Ritual At The Grammys Tonight

February 8, 2015 / Posted by: Michael K

madonnagettingkneed.jpg

Yes, Madge, pussy fuck that Minotaur’s elbow, because that’s truly living for love.

In case you’re like me and live in the land of yesterday where we have to wait for the Grammys when it airs here next fucking week or watch a live stream that looks like it’s being broadcast via AOL dial-up via 1998, here’s Madge serving up some ole-flavored latter day Mae West glamour while performing “Living For Love” at the Grammys tonight. I guess I now know what the ritual looks like where Madge sacrifices a virgin child to Lucifer’s minions to keep her face looking as tight as a fetus’ taint and to keep the six-pack on her labia lips muscled up. This is some Pink aerial acrobats meets Elsa Mars in American Horror Story: Freak Show. When I’m 56 years old, I’ll be snorting Metamucil powder in between turning the garden hose on the brats running around my yard, so yes, this is a mess, but I can’t hate on it totally.

I would write a 10,000 word review of this performance, but why should I when the greatest poet of our time Khia put it best

khiamadge2015.jpg

FYI: Madge is 56. Accidental shade courtesy of Khia.