New Grammy thread: The Queen of Life OWNS IT

Love her performance! Is there a video that shows a much closer view of the whole dance part near the end? The camera zooms out and pans to the back up singers and i cant see well the amazing choreo...

I'd love to see this too, maybe from someone in the audience. What kind of poor editing job was that, with the close up of the back up singers at the most exciting part?! :mad:

aww thank you!!!

there's the official, i think, grammy vid on youtube that doesn't work!!!

this is great quality!!!!

wonderful performance!!! (what remix has been used? really liked the intro... this has a greater energy!!!)

The intro is in this Offer Nissam Living for Drama Remix:

I have just now watched this properly and 5-6 times already!

My God, where do I start...did she look more beautiful, or the whole concept was even more perfect than in the video (if that is even possible), or did the song sound more energetic and uplifting than ever before...I expected a lot but this exceeded all of my expectations. She so deserved all the praise she is going to get for this. With each new album she has more and more to prove to some people, but that is why she is who she is because each time she only reaches new heights of her awesomeness. I am so happy right now.

Yes, the moment she takes off the jacket, you can see the energy go up!

Yes, totally! I now also see how her shoulder piece drops off in the beginning. That's the reason she lookes so stiff and awkward time to time.

In the end she is looking more energetic and happy, loved that!

I can't get over how youthful, refreshed, and voluptuous she looked! She is such an inspiration for what can be achieved with hard work and determination. There is no greater example.

And this holds true more now than ever.

1zfl7c0.jpg

Above all else, I'm so happy with what she says here. At this stage in her career, that's what it's all about. You've done it all, Madonna. You have nothing left to prove, so have fun and enjoy the legacy you've created. Watch as others bask in your glow and follow in your footsteps. You have absolutely accomplished your very first ambition, "to the rule world". I am so proud of our girl. :inlove:

1484646_10206021269520176_67909175415811

Guest whatatramp

Why the hell doesn't she uses the headphone anymore?? Imagine how much better she would move with both hands free and what she could do with the cape!!

they look corny

:D :D :D :D

did you see my snapchat story :lol:

I've just watched it :lol:

I've just watched M's aswell

Hi, guys. I've been reading for a long time but this is my first time commenting. I think the performance was very solid, especially bearing in mind the fact that it's the beginning of a new era, with a new song, a new choreography and all that. She sang very well, in my opinion, but probably wasn't at her best dancing. Like you guys said, she looked a bit stiff, but she usually does when she hasn't been touring for a while (I think it was pretty much the same with the first "Hung Up" performance at the MTV: it got much better after that). I'm sure she'll look much more relaxed at the Brits.

What I loved most, by far, was the fact that she seemed having a lot of fun, which hasn't always been the same when performing at awards shows. Nervous as she was, I think she seems much more in control of herself in that regard nowadays. And, by the way, I love, love, love "Living for Love".

Looking forward to a new incredible era.

PS: she looked so damn hot! Loved it! :)

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Yes, totally! I now also see how her shoulder piece drops off in the beginning. That's the reason she lookes so stiff and awkward time to time.

In the end she is looking more energetic and happy, loved that!

OMG I didn't even notice her shoulder pad!! I just saw it and it happened at the very beginning, you can see her winking like FUCK, but then moving on automatically. It's a good thing the underside of the shoulder was red also.