New Grammy thread: The Queen of Life OWNS IT

Not trying to scare you! I'm sorry. I'm just scared myself and I guess I shouldn't try to spread fear. Negativity breeds negativity. Like I said there is a very good chance I am wrong. I'm seriously not a troll though. I just watch objectively through eyes that see. And that performance was ominous (#wordoftheday).

Really though, it was a great performance, just the ending left me a bit worried. Just trying to see if others feel the same. I wish all the best for her because she is my favorite artists and Rebel Hearts rocks. I've just seen what the industry can do and I hope it isn't her time.

But what more should I say? Really did love the performance and how involved she got the crowd. The ending is just spooky for me.

fuck i didn't download separately!!!

and i don't get this preorder...i bet theres a mix up between the standard and deluxe and you're just getting charged for the add-on songs ...fuck it! take my money M!

return it :laugh:

Not trying to scare you! I'm sorry. I'm just scared myself and I guess I shouldn't try to spread fear. Negativity breeds negativity. Like I said there is a very good chance I am wrong. I'm seriously not a troll though. I just watch objectively through eyes that see. And that performance was ominous (#wordoftheday).

Really though, it was a great performance, just the ending left me a bit worried. Just trying to see if others feel the same. I wish all the best for her because she is my favorite artists and Rebel Hearts rocks. I've just seen what the industry can do and I hope it isn't her time.

But what more should I say? Really did love the performance and how involved she got the crowd. The ending is just spooky for me.

i think im gonna throw up

this shit freaks me out

fuck i didn't download separately!!!

and i don't get this preorder...i bet theres a mix up between the standard and deluxe and you're just getting charged for the add-on songs ...fuck it! take my money M!

Yeah you pay for the initial amount (the 7.99 back in December for the 6 tracks) Since it's not the release date, you have have to manually purchase any additional songs that might be released before the albums release date. After you buy these three songs, you'll only have to pay 3.38 the day the album is released.

Hope that makes sense. :)

OMG I AM ABSOLUTELY DEAD RIGHT NOW! :dramatic:

I agree she didn't wanna move too much at first but there came that point at the second chorus where you could see her go "fuck it" and then she got SO into it. She was LIVING and so am I!

QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN. HER BEST GRAMMY PERF EVER. :dramatic:

what was spooly about it?

OMG I AM ABSOLUTELY DEAD RIGHT NOW! :dramatic:

I agree she didn't wanna move too much at first but there came that point at the second chorus where you could see her go "fuck it" and then she got SO into it. She was LIVING and so am I!

QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN. HER BEST GRAMMY PERF EVER. :dramatic:

She was just really nervous, I thought I was gonna pass out watching her and i wasnt the one performing :lol:

I wouldn't get too worried about it. She's used similar symbolism before and lived to tell (the tale):

mdna+cross+m.jpg

Been great fun watching it with you all. Had the laziest day ever but I loved it. Madonna was as brilliant as ever. I know people are talking about her not dancing as much but that was essential. If she was singing out of breath, it would not have sounded as great. Still loved her moves. She was more entertaining and charismatic than any other star that performed tonight by an absolute mile.

@ person who asked what was spooky about it (because I still don't know how to quote)

Just the ending, because she was being raised in a sacrificial pose ( in the colour of red, which is the colour of sacrifice ), to a group of horned demons, which is typically the representation of evil/devil/whateveryoubelievein.

I am gonna stop posting for the night though, because I really am not a troll and I don't want to ruin anyone's night (because otherwise it was a pretty fantastical performance). I just hold opposing viewpoints and this ending particularly disturbed me. Hope I am wrong beyond anyone else, just an ominous ending IMO.

Night folks! Keep on living for love! <3

I wouldn't get too worried about it. She's used similar symbolism before and lived to tell (the tale):

mdna+cross+m.jpg

relax, dramaz... it's meant to visualize the "love's gonna lift me up" message. not that she's dying or anything. :lmao: