New Grammy thread: The Queen of Life OWNS IT

I switch back to watching the stream and was Madonna on the verge of tears before Stevie Wonder ? (one of her favourites....i remember an interview around Hard Candy when she said that nobody was making such gorgeous layered music anymore like he does or something)

On Twitter, "Madonna" is still trending in European countries (while it's 3 or 4 AM) :

#7 in the UK,

#4 in France (while no TV channel is broadcasting the Grammys live here :laugh: ),

#4 in Germany

#3 in Spain,

And probably others.

The Queen blew up the internet! :stir:

Gaga was not bad. She's just trying too much.

Her voice is ok for this crap, she better stay with it and never NEVER attempt a career in pop music ever again! At least she will milk Tony until he dies, there is already talks of a second jazz album with him on his deathbed.

After Madonna, Jane's reaction to Gaga was the highlight of the night.

Ikr - my partner missed it and I am trying to explain the look on Jane's face to him but i can't stop laughing - any gifs around so I can show him?

Here I was kinda hoping the camera would show M's empty chair during meatball's performance but it's the opposite that happened and now that I think about it, OF COURSE, it makes perfect sense. M is strong and fearless. CUNTGA is a COWARD. It's perfect. It's the way it's always been.

I know I'm suuuper late but OMG THE SLAYAGE WAS SO REAL I WATCHED IT TWICE

the intro gave me chills and everything was so on point! she kind of lost her breath for a few moments but it was great. I was expecting her to re-enact the video but this was so much better!!!! I'll put some instagram filter over this a pretend it's the official video lol