THE OFFICIAL MNATION GRAMMYS VIEWING THREAD

Not so much her dancing but the choreography was what was messy. I think they tried to copy the video too much but without the fast editing, it didn't translate or flow well live. Still loved it though.

I think mostly she was just nervous; and this is the case with any one off performance with her. Catch her during the tour and none of that is present.

And was she attached to the wires throughout?

AMAZING PERFORMANCE!!!!

And this might just be the psychotic conspiracy theorist inside of me, or perhaps the liquor, but that ending was rather ominous, and looked as though all those horned Baphomets were performing a blood sacrifice with Madonna as their tribute. Call me crazy, but after this upcoming tour, I feel as if our queen is going to be worth ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$xafewmore) dead than alive, and she will be sacrificed while she is still in her glory.

For the love of heaven and all the fuck that is above though I hope I am wrong, but if I am right please quote me a year from now!

Either way long live the queen, you owned it, and god praise liquor!

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT????

You cant complain about this performance. It's just plain ole hot!

2 performances that were huge let downs for me personally while i watched them live were ROL 98 MTV awards and NRM Grammys.

This performance gave me chills!

I thought this was going live 5pm my time, which is 3 hours away. But when i logged on here and saw 300+ users online I KNEW something was up. :lmao:

Her performance was INCREDIBLE. :wow: The vocals were so good that I was sure it was lipped or with extra heavy playback, but I think she truly balanced dancing with vocals to give a SPECTACULAR performance :dramatic: . I love how she made everyone get up and dance and sing at the end. :sassy: Taylor looked very genuine in her fervor when the camera panned the audience.

8mpX8f4XUWw.jpgPO3qZvR5ASo.jpgCLPRvmM4BoU.jpgRH3kpSZTigo.jpg

FUCKING PIMP. :sassy:

yx2bWM.gifBitch, get out of my shot!

HEY, Don't be like that with Liz! :americanlife:

Don't h@@@@! Like I said I love the queen as much as anyone else! The ending, surrounded by al the horned demons and her being uplifted in a sacrificial pose doused in the colour of sacrifice (red) just looked ominous to my conspiracy oriented fucked up brain. IMO as I said I feel like the industry only cares about $$$, for example, MJ was worth so much more being dead then he was alive, and I feel like they're milking our queen for the last of it before... echhh!

But like seriously, I hope I am wronger (yes I know that's not a word stfu) than any bitch out there. But as I said liquor + fucked psyched = delusional ideas so yea. Looked ominous to me.

The best performance of the most boring grammies in years...

The only other interesting performance was pharell's

This gives a lot of hope for the tour... Madge just delivers every time!!!!

She looked hot and those thighs! Wtf! Sexy!!!!!

20 yo women would die for those thighs!

Edited by heymrdj1

Don't h@@@@! Like I said I love the queen as much as anyone else! The ending, surrounded by al the horned demons and her being uplifted in a sacrificial pose doused in the colour of sacrifice (red) just looked ominous to my conspiracy oriented fucked up brain. IMO as I said I feel like the industry only cares about $$$, for example, MJ was worth so much more being dead then he was alive, and I feel like they're milking our queen for the last of it before... echhh!

But like seriously, I hope I am wronger (yes I know that's not a word stfu) than any bitch out there. But as I said liquor + fucked psyched = delusional ideas so yea. Looked ominous to me.

First of all MJ WAS NOT making the millions he used to. Madonna is STILL making them, ALIVE so keep drinking till you find enlightenment :laugh:

You are the bullshit and you deserve no internet during 1 year.

You are pathetic talking to Whoop like that. . You contribute nothing but pretending to be an insider who got lucky once while he contributes so much for the forum and has done so for many years. .