THE OFFICIAL MNATION GRAMMYS VIEWING THREAD

Madonna just fucking blew everyone away. THAT'S how you do a award show performance.

She makes everyone else and their tragic performances look as if they're in school talent shows. Fuck. I can't believe this woman.

YESSSSS I feel the rest of this crap is so BASIC

I'm reading a lot of stupid comments.

Bastards sons of bitches bullshit walking humans: SHE'S 57. SHE CAN'T DANCE LIKE A PERSON WHO IS 30.

I Would kill their mothers. Good night! Madonna come on girl

THIS IS A BULLSHIT COMMENT

FLUSH!!!

I AM SO FUCKING OMG HOW CAN I EVEN EMOTE HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW SHE IS JUST IT SHE IS E EVERYTHING I WAS CLAPPING AND BEATING THE GOD DAMN WALLS FOR HER :drama:

I found her dancing to be a bit messy tbqh (Initial reaction not good on this one). The intro was divine, all, and I do mean ALL, until she took off her cape. I LOVE the outfit, but her performance fell flat after that. idk, I liked it, it's definitely not bad but by madonna standards, and esp after seeing the video, I expected more. She just brought back a lot of that lazy MUSIC dancing and it really bothers me with walking around and posing passing off as dancing. I know she's getting older but it's not the Madonna that has slayed me for so long. It just wasn't her best, SORRY.

She will bring the dancing to the tour! Is better to sound good live at the Grammies! The dancing was better suited for the hot minotaurs! The performance was flawless! Queen!

She was singing live (and very well) so the dancing had to be toned down a little. My immediate reaction is that this is one of her greatest performances but I will reassess tomorrow after the thrill wears off.

Obviously she is the clear highlight of this year's ceremony, and the crowd loved her.

Taylor is a fake and catty and Googoo (esp when it she 'dances' in this contrived way and looks like she's 'supportive' of every performer) but there ain't NO way she wasn't having multiple orgasms over that song and M! Looks like (as of now) Taylor is feeling M big time since she's been giving major props to Taylor recently. Taylor even made mention of that during one of the pre show interviews (how she couldn't believe M even mentioned her and blatantly looked taken back and frozen over the praise).

ANYONE SAYING HER DANCING IS FLAT SORRY SLOANE STOP PUTTING ALL THESE CRAZY EXPECTATIONS ITS NOT HEALTHY. DONT WANNA CALL U OUT BUT WATCH IT AGAIN SHE WAS GREAT

Yes she had to balance voice and dance.. her body is Amazing and sexy..and red is one of her colors :)

Bow down. Madonna took to the stage to perform at the Grammys on Feb. 8 and it was, in short, amazing. To rephrase: it is the year 2015, and Madonna slayed the Grammys stage and looked amazing while doing it.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/02/08/madonna-grammy-performance-2015-grammys-living-for-love/

Loved it and even more love the reaction of most people who watched it being very positive which means they were watching what i was watching!...cause sometimes it feels as if some are watching something else...lol.

I found her dancing to be a bit messy tbqh (Initial reaction not good on this one). The intro was divine, all, and I do mean ALL, until she took off her cape. I LOVE the outfit, but her performance fell flat after that. idk, I liked it, it's definitely not bad but by madonna standards, and esp after seeing the video, I expected more. She just brought back a lot of that lazy MUSIC dancing and it really bothers me with walking around and posing passing off as dancing. I know she's getting older but it's not the Madonna that has slayed me for so long. It just wasn't her best, SORRY.

I agree. I was missing the choreography at the end like in the video. But it was still really good. She looked amazing.