THE OFFICIAL MNATION GRAMMYS VIEWING THREAD

None of the streams worked for me :(

Can someone describe what was it like? Some haters @ madfruit.co.uk are comparing it to current Britney Spears' dancing :dead:

@QueenKhia: Madonna gave me life and she gave the world another international hit at 65 Yasssssssssssssssssssssssss Ain't Giving Up🎤🎶 #LoveLocs I Lives

KHIA APPROVES!!!!

Okay...someone out there has a shady, c*nty clip of Googoo during Ms performance. WHY didnt the Grammie show her at 'all' during the performance. Def. a calculated reason ;8P lol

Her being the 4th performer is strategic.. The ones who performed before her, which were quite boring actually, highlighted her ahmazing performance. I mean, the audience basically just got electrified and resurrected from sleep seems to me hahaha

Her being the 4th performer is strategic.. The ones who performed before her, which were quite boring actually, highlighted her ahmazing performance. I mean, the audience basically just got electrified and resurrected from sleep seems to me hahaha

This!!!

She killed it ! No one does a performance like her. Loved her calling out Pharrell and getting everyone up and singing along. Can't wait to watch it again. I'm always so nervous for her so I always enjoy it more watching it afterwards.

HOLY FUCKING SHITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the hair, the LEGS, THE VOICE!!!!!!!!

she sounded so fucking good i cant deal. her outfit and shoes were fucking INCREDIBLE. i don't think i've seen her look this good in about 10 years. holy crap wowowowowow.

the first time i watched it live i noticed she was quite nervous. but then i rewound it and watched it again and god damn I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE.

second viewing was far better. fuck she's gonna be the talk of the town. SHE LOOKED AND SOUNDED FUCKING PHENOMENAL.