A present to MadonnaNation

svperstar

Did she even rehears Some Girls & Vogue / Physical Attraction? I thought for the most part it was just rumours.

Interesting though - in iTunes Masterpiece is tagged as track 20. I would love to see if there was an early version of the setlist.

No, she did. The guy that posted all the exclusive information about the tour beforehand confirmed it. Physical Attraction was a snippet at the end of Vogue, which got me thinking that it may have been a left-over of a full performance that was supposed to be in place of Candy Shop. Some Girls was actually supposed to be in place of Vogue. The latter was originally not part of the setlist.

From what I remember Masterpiece was considered as an interlude, while Falling Free had been placed in several positions. It was supposed to be performed after Open Your Heart as part of the Basque section and later considered as possible replacement for Like a Virgin because at some point M wasn't satisfied with that version.

No, she did. The guy that posted all the exclusive information about the tour beforehand confirmed it. Physical Attraction was a snippet at the end of Vogue, which got me thinking that it may have been a left-over of a full performance that was supposed to be in place of Candy Shop. Some Girls was actually supposed to be in place of Vogue. The latter was originally not part of the setlist.

From what I remember Masterpiece was considered as an interlude, while Falling Free had been placed in several positions. It was supposed to be performed after Open Your Heart as part of the Basque section and later considered as possible replacement for Like a Virgin because at some point M wasn't satisfied with that version.

That was Moe. He said LAV was being rehearsed over the W.E. Waltz and people didn't believe him!

I hope the full studio version of Vogue leaks without the faded ending and I wonder if there is a proper Je T'aime out there!?!

• 2 weeks later...