Favourite Madonna song when you're drunk?

ruey

the other night on the train home i was pumping What it Feels Like for a Girl (Above & Beyond) omg like 12 times. I was also listening a lot to

Lo Que Siente La Mujer

Get Together

Unapologetic Bitch

Bitch, I'm Madonna

Living For Love (obsessed since the video. even more so now since grammys)

I would be Get Together. During COADF era, each time I was drunk, not totally drunk, more like happy drunck, I used to make some extra km on my scooter driving through Paris, and listening Get Together very loud. The beauty of the city and this song was just magical.

you drive your scooter when you're drunk ???

Don't do that !!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Don't worry, I've been arrest in 2007, DUI, mugshot, no driving licence for 8 months, etc. So I learned my lesson the hardway... So no more Get Together drunk ride... Now I'm living for love... in a taxi

It changes for me. I don't get shit faced drunk anymore, but when I'm feeling toasty and have some herb I blast Forbidden Love confessions version.

I also always look up random interviews while having a few. I recommend doing that..

I don't drink but if I did it would be Gambler !

I love the line " You're just jealous 'cause you can't be me ! "

I haven't drunk alcohol in 6 years, but when I did it was Impressive Instant

:lmao: That is also my favourite to sing when either tipsy or drunk. The part of the " singy singy singy like a bird on a wingy wingy wingy" and of course " I'm in a trance" is meant to be sung with complete carefree abandon. How I love that song.

the other night on the train home i was pumping What it Feels Like for a Girl (Above & Beyond) omg like 12 times. I was also listening a lot to

Lo Que Siente La Mujer

Get Together

Unapologetic Bitch

Bitch, I'm Madonna

Living For Love (obsessed since the video. even more so now since grammys)

Carly, Loved it that time, you were coming home on the train drunk as a skunk and posting on the forum at the same time while talking about singing Madonna songs. We were all a little worried that you would make it home safely but it was hilarious reading your drunk and excited posts.

Depending on the mood, the first choice that came into my mind was This Used To Be My Playground, but also the entire "I'm Breathless" album cuz it's so fun to sing along to at the top of your lungs *lol*

I like to listen (and watch) her concerts when I'm a bit tipsy. My favorite "tipsy" songs are:

- Like A Virgin (CT)

- Erotica (CT)

- Lucky Star / Hung Up (CT) - THIS IS SO EPIC!!!

- Like A Prayer ($&$)

- Express Yourself / Give me all your licon (MDNA)

This really depends on what level of drunk I am. (Love how this is the first thing I comment on lol but I've lurked forever). I personally think Madonnas best fast paced song is "I'm

Addicted". That song gets me OFF when I'm buzzed and want that IDGAF go to jam. But then again, I may be that sad lonely buzz to which I'll go to "Promise To Try" or "Falling Free". Sometimes I'll do "Justify My Love" tho and that's just when daddy's handling business ;)