Favourite Madonna song when you're drunk?

ruey

Any upbeat song will do! Future Lovers is a favorite, it gets me even drunker, LOL!

I heard Holy Water drunk yesterday... it was awesome :p

I'm proud to say that I'm an expert on this subject. Here are the best M songs for a forty-something female who has had a few too many:

Sorry

Hung Up

Think Of Me

Where's The Party

Waiting

Bad Girl

Human Nature

Music

Revolver

Girl Gone Wild

Gang Bang

Some Girls

And I'm happy to announce the newest edition to this intoxicating list.....Unapologetic Bitch.

The last time was extremely drunk to any M music was when seeing the confessions tour toward the last three songs.

Was so drunk by that time I hardly remember the ending of the show and afterwards puked my brains out. :ohmy:

Learned never do that again!!

I'm proud to say that I'm an expert on this subject. Here are the best M songs for a forty-something female who has had a few too many:

Sorry

Hung Up

Think Of Me

Where's The Party

Waiting

Bad Girl

Human Nature

Music

Revolver

Girl Gone Wild

Gang Bang

Some Girls

And I'm happy to announce the newest edition to this intoxicating list.....Unapologetic Bitch.

I was drunk on NYE and Bitch I'm Madonna was playing , it rocked my socks off actually!

Madonna booze tunes! Great topic!!

Over and Over and Where's the party - you can dance

Girl Gone Wild

Rebel Heart (demo)

Jump

Angel

How High

Push

Intervention

Superstar

Ray of Light

Miles Away

Rain

Celebration (Benny Benasi mix)

Edited by chitownmikey

I love playing Madonna music whenever I have some dranks, haha.

I especially love playing her videos when friends are over and it's usually 'Erotica' and moments from that album. Also, 'Waiting' and I have a sexy video of this song with footage from the 'Sex' book.

And of course lately it would be 'Living For Love' and 'Devil Pray' :-)

I would be Get Together. During COADF era, each time I was drunk, not totally drunk, more like happy drunck, I used to make some extra km on my scooter driving through Paris, and listening Get Together very loud. The beauty of the city and this song was just magical.