MADONNA OWNS THE GRAMMY AWARDS 2015! (Part 3)

^^ maybe she's planning to hang around for the show. maybe she wants the press for her new album. she might even walk the red carpet early on in the evening to promote RH.

god I hope she does!!!

EDIT: #livingforKabuki

Grammy's Tonight..."Get the Picture"!?!anez61.gif?extra=27zDkFVPJfQ6gjWdGTT7Oin

:lmao: I love this gif.

TO BEyonce, it is said, she will do something she never has done before. I dunno what thats going to be but the fuzz was huge at online magazines

:lmao: I love this gif.

TO BEyonce, it is said, she will do something she never has done before. I dunno what thats going to be but the fuzz was huge at online magazines

Well let's see...BeYAWNce has mastered the art of blowing in the wind while standing in front of a big fan and swinging her weave around...ANYTHING beyond these 2 things will be the first for her. lol

Maybe this time she will have a gynecological exam live on stage? "It's a boy!" :ass:

From what I can remember -- my coffee hasn't kicked in -- they mentioned AC/DC, Kanye, Ariana Grande, Tom Jones, Miranda Lambert (I think). The rest were all presenters.

Just occurred to me, they mentioned Miley Cyrus in that first hour of the Grammys commercial. Maybe she's introducing Madonna?

Maybe they will show a mix of M's former videos on this Kapuki screen (like they did in 2001), and then the screen will fall and the queen will be there for a standing ovation by the pop peasants... And then "First you love me an I let you in..." :sassy: