MADONNA OWNS THE GRAMMY AWARDS 2015! (Part 3)

I can't open a new thread about this cause I have only 50 posts, but you have to watch this!

Lady Gaga dancing during the performance of Living for love at the Grammys!!!

LOL nice try though

BEE1D375-637E-4D38-BCA2-EC8471BBAC9E.jpg

I can't stop playing this performance. Truly her best performance of the Grammys. Love when the audience went crazy when the first chorus kicks in.

Absolutely amazing. What a wonderful era. :wow:

Thank you M. :inlove:

STUNNING!!!!

:wow::wow::wow:

en-29186.jpg

American singer-songwriter and musician Nick Jonas, best known as one of the Jonas Brothers, was interviewed by Marc Malkin for E! and was asked what he thought of Madonna’s performance at the Grammy Awards.

Here’s a transcript by Madonnarama…

Marc Malkin:

What did you think of Madonna?

Nick Jonas:

Madonna’s amazing.

Always… Still killing it.

Marc Malkin:

We got to get you in the studio with her.

Nick Jonas:

I know, I would love that.

I’m actually really down for that.

:stir:

en-29186.jpg

Nick Jonas: I would love working with Madonna

American singer-songwriter and musician Nick Jonas, best known as one of the Jonas Brothers, was interviewed by Marc Malkin for E! and was asked what he thought of Madonnas performance at the Grammy Awards.

Heres a transcript by Madonnarama

Marc Malkin: What did you think of Madonna?

Nick Jonas: Madonnas amazing.

Always Still killing it.

Marc Malkin: We got to get you in the studio with her.

Nick Jonas: I know, I would love that.

Im actually really down for that.

:stir:

Speaking of, I know it's way too early, but doesn't Madonna have one more album to do with Interscope? What would be your guys prediction? 2018?

Speaking of, I know it's way too early, but doesn't Madonna have one more album to do with Interscope? What would be your guys prediction? 2018?

Fall of 2017 or March 2018 are my guesses.

yeah I made a screen cap comparing what I got as well, and I got a match too. so it aint a joke. you just have to watch out that the monsters won't turn it and change it into madonna "twisting" her performance with another audience because that aint the case cuz we're comparing an original rip from tv (that google docs one that got shared) with what gaga is uploading so its obvious who the fraud is

yeah I made a screen cap comparing what I got as well, and I got a match too. so it aint a joke. you just have to watch out that the monsters won't turn it and change it into madonna "twisting" her performance with another audience because that aint the case cuz we're comparing an original rip from tv (that google docs one that got shared) with what gaga is uploading so its obvious who the fraud is

Good work, Nikki. There's no arguing with facts tho.

The audacity of it is beyond belief :banghead: