MADONNA OWNS THE GRAMMY AWARDS 2015! (Part 3)

Even my non Madonna fan friends are staying up to watch Madonna!

The world has gone without a Madonna performance for too long!!!!! Imagine even her non fans are staying up all night to see her perform :lmao:

Only the Queen

closeted madonna fans. i know a few of them too.

why cant ppl just fess up to loving madonna and that she is their queen?!?!?!!?!

Why are all the M performace clips being removed from youtube???

CBS and The Shammys are very stingy with their stuff! Hopefully they upload an official video soon so I can share it with my facebook friends. And TWEET it to that coward Lady Gaga. :stir:

Everyone on my fb please like my Facebook post and comment on it. No one on my fb likes her :rotfl: I wanna show these fools they have a stupid opinion :rotfl:

CBS and The Shammys are very stingy with their stuff! Hopefully they upload an official video soon so I can share it with my facebook friends. And TWEET it to that coward Lady Gaga. :stir:

:stir:

NOT TRUE.

She told George Cloony's wife -to her face- that she LOVED her gloves and then at Fashion Police TRASHED them. It was sooo bad that Kelly called her on it!!! She went like "OMG you told her you loved the gloves!!!"

Yup. Thats how she rolls.

u are absolutely right!

i remember seeing that the day after golden globes on FP.

she may have actually liked the gloves but she probably was just throwing shade cause she s jealous of her.

Rancid is in love with cloooney

I hate GR and her two faces.

gagball is going to freak out :stir:

Everyone on my fb please like my Facebook post and comment on it. No one on my fb likes her :rotfl: I wanna show these fools they have a stupid opinion :rotfl:

who r u on FB? ill like, share, and comment the shit out of them.

For all the Nah-Sayers . Come back and talk to me when you're 56 and LOOK ( and can shake your booty ) LIKE THAT !

Ok, QUESTION GUYS. I watched the perf on YouTube so i have some doubts

1. Did she finally open the Grammys or what?

2. Did she watch any performance from her sit?

She was the 6th performer. And she returned to her seat and watched 3 or 4 performances after hers and then left the show early.

Just for some laughs, found this about the performance tonight and I'm laughing so hard here, because it's such a bunch of crap that I can't believe that this is supposed to be serious. If you want to laugh at the things he says, watch it.

"Madonnas Grammy Performance 2015 Illuminati Satanic Symbolism and Secrets Breakdown"

This is really sad because they're missing the point of the song. She has battled monsters in her life, external (fake people) as well as internal (ego).

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=930231307010021&set=a.402278669805290.93227.100000694822235&type=1&theater

HAHAHAHA i made the photo public :hornybig:

ps. feel free to add me. i love having fellow M fans on fb! just let me know who you are ;)

sent u a request, im peter e. btw.

This is really sad because they're missing the point of the song. She has battled monsters in her life, external (fake people) as well as internal (ego).

Stupid people will always be stupid.

She was the 6th performer. And she returned to her seat and watched 3 or 4 performances after hers and then left the show early.

Cool. I hope there are some reactions from her while watching some performances!

Oh, and that rule about having to be nominee to perform is def. gone. She didn't use a nominee like she had to do with Gorillaz

Guest bluejean

I don't know what to look at first. Her meaty thighs or her huge tits. This is a Madonna we haven't seen since 1985 and/or 1996.

her "new" body is fucking gorgeous. loving the thickness soooooo much. she looks really healthy and beautiful. and so much younger!

Guest bluejean

her "new" body is fucking gorgeous. loving the thickness soooooo much. she looks really healthy and beautiful. and so much younger!

I wonder if she's gone fleshier on purpose? She does look great. Love the hair. The tits. The outfit. Ugh.

There is only One Queen and that's Madonna Bitch :wow:

Great vocals, energy, presentation, vibe, you name it

Perfection just like the elegant, stylish, simple yet powerful video she released on thursday

And her Evita face and boobies on the red carpet, her attitude, those trademark shimmy moments, I just can't cope :dramatic:

Long Live The Queen, the rest of the room was characteristically quite underwhelming in comparison

She's owning the media today, as ever