MADONNA OWNS THE GRAMMY AWARDS 2015! (Part 3)

There is someone sitting IN FRONT OF MADONNA?

I dont even like her sitting on the floor with everyone else. isn't there a royal box at the side of the stage they should give her above everyone else?

TheRoyalBox-250.jpg

I dont even like her sitting on the floor with everyone else. isn't there a royal box at the side of the stage they should give her above everyone else?

TheRoyalBox-250.jpg

I mean really. I don't want her sitting with all the fucking peasants breathing so close to her, especially gag. I hope M has really tight security.

she should be near Paul and Kanye...maybe near rihanna too.although, to have madonna and gaga really close makes very good TV, so I´m sure they will seat close, or they appear on the images one after the other.I can totally imaging Gaga seated while everybody claps at madonna´s performance!

I made a sketch of how the seats are put, Madonna is front row, theres no one in front of her or Paul but the other person next to Madonna has Ryan Adams in front of him Lambert and Shelton in front of them Katia Perra next to Katia there's Prince and Rihanna. Behind Madonna there's Niles Rodgers. Next to Niles Rodgers there's Annie Lennox, next to Annie Lennox> Jay Z, blue?, Beyonce (who don't have anyone in front of them, while Annie Lennox is second row) Next to Beyonce there's the aisle, then if I'm not wrong tailor swifter is also seated near the aisle opposite Beyoncé. on taylor's right side I guess a +1 and then I think it's Gaga, tony bidet, KK and Kanye (yes KK is seated next to tony bidet, how odd) then I also kept on going with others.

Edited by JoanOfArc

Guest CzarnaWisnia

what business does goooooop have at the grammys?? what an attention whore seeker

She'll be promoting vaginal steam douches and demonstrating in the ladies room.

Thanks to Madonna Universe

Minotaurs Masks made by @mariannaharutunian for#Madonna #livingforlove video and #GRAMMYsperformance!

10622953_746242115491336_436487530880587

It's so cool, when you scroll up the masks look to be smaller, and when you scroll down they seem to get bigger, lol. I'm weird I know I'm just finding ways to entertain myself till Madge blows the roof tomorrow night!