MADONNA OWNS THE GRAMMY AWARDS 2015! (Part 3)

idc when in the show she performs as long as they don't run credits or interfere in any way, but then again I won't have to stay up until 4AM like our European friends.

At least I don't think I"ll have to wait until 4AM. Seems like you never know nowadays.

I don't know. I think CBS will be stingy and not stream the main show online. I would recommend having ready unofficial streams ready.

Okay thank you very much Hector ^^ I can't wait to see M perform!!!!!!!

you know, with the cams on the audience im sure people are gonna stare at gaga's reaction the whole time @ m's performance :p there's a lot of those cams that do that, i don't want those losers reactions interrupting m's performance

I just arrived in Miami from a 11 hours flight ... What's new ?

Madonna's performing at the Grammy's. We're all in here talking about it.

Ok so this is a rollcall to the EUROPEANS here...who of you is gonna stay up for the performance?

I'm not sure yet, but if I'm going to stay up I wanna have some other sufferers with me :D

I'm going to sleep now, will hopefully be able to wake up for the show. My alarm is set.

for the red carpet I think...hope she might wear this

marc0593.jpg

madonna needs to do a quick change to this when TONY & said troll perform tonight! the camera would be on her at all times, lol.