MADONNA OWNS THE GRAMMY AWARDS 2015! (Part 3)

http://www.cbs.com/shows/grammys/live_stream/

guys?! what the hell is that?! is that really live right now with people coming in???

Yup, they have like a thousand categories, best polka album, best spoken word children's fairytale album, etc, etc, etc, so they have to start early. The real stars will take their time before showing their faces!

Yup, they have like a thousand categories, best polka album, best spoken word children's fairytale album, etc, etc, etc, so they have to start early. The real stars will take their time before showing their faces!

Yeah, E!'s red carpet coverage starts 2 and a half hours from now and Madonna appeared well into that two hour affair last year.

oooooh okay ^^ they need 5 hours so all their nominees and presenters come in ?? XD a thousand categories indeed!

I'm in France so I don't know how all of this work, especially timewise

Anyways, extremely excited!!! Can't wait !

Ok so this is a rollcall to the EUROPEANS here...who of you is gonna stay up for the performance?

I'm not sure yet, but if I'm going to stay up I wanna have some other sufferers with me :D

Ok so this is a rollcall to the EUROPEANS here...who of you is gonna stay up for the performance?

I'm not sure yet, but if I'm going to stay up I wanna have some other sufferers with me :D

oh come on!

Join us in the thread tonight! :laugh:

I will try to watch the first hour of the show, but then I gotta go to bed :D

I'm staying!! it'll be like 3am by the time the show starts :biggrin:

Guest Rachelle of London

I dunno what to do. I initially booked tomorrow morning off but I have a meeting I gotta go to. Ugh if I wake up really early I could catch te show with the west coast people

there's a pregrammy show handing out a ton of awards. the main show would be 876 hours long if they presented every award in the broadcast

ooooh okay XD they are crazy giving away so many awards O_o .... Will the real grammy ceremony be broadcasted on their site though?

Donna DeLory posted this on FB :o

10882256_10153022975005758_3715665246630

I went downtown last night to Winds of Samsara- Ricky Kej & Wouter Kellerman pre Grammy party hanging outside with the Mariachi Divas!

do you think she'll be meeting up Madonna? :chuckle:

she looks 80 y.o.

I'm staying up :)

I AM!!! I'm not going to class tomorrow morning!!! ^^

:dead: :dead: Underrated post

:lol: I miss the pregnancy rumors. I guess we have officially crossed over into the realm of impossibility now, as far as that goes... :chuckle:

ooooh okay XD they are crazy giving away so many awards O_o .... Will the real grammy ceremony be broadcasted on their site though?

I don't know. I think CBS will be stingy and not stream the main show online. I would recommend having ready unofficial streams ready.