MADONNA OWNS THE GRAMMY AWARDS 2015! (Part 3)

OK!!! Should we make an official viewing thread now?

Stephen, probably a touch early now. I think the red carpet is about 5 hours away. I love your enthusiasm. :inlove:

:lmao:

Tell them Stephen!!! :lmao:

I think it's brilliant she will be the 6th act, she will wake up the crowd!!! Think about it?! She will show them how to do a performance!!

Runa and Mmmmm, want both of you commenting on the viewing thread as well. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

NOOOOO!!!! The Finnish tv-station I thought was playing Grammys.. IT DOESNT!!!!!! :cries:

Ahh, what a shame. Hope you can find a live stream to watch it.

Unfortunately i will not be able to as i have to be in the office at 8am :( i don't think i can even watch the red carpet if it's indeed just two hours prior to the show. I set up my alarm earlier though so i can watch it early in the morning and hopefully post a late comment here ( if i'm not too sleepy :D )

YAAAAAAAAAASSS!!!

TearsInHeaven, now I can already sense that you have a dreadful headache, cold and fever and you are not well enough to go to work. You must ring your work and have the day off sick. :lol: I will be a bad influence on you.

AGREE WITH EVERY WORD OF THIS!!!!!

Fans these days want everything NOW - They really have no idea what waiting means.

Crux, you have to come on the viewing thread as well. This is going to be such fun with us all.

Crux, you have to come on the viewing thread as well. This is going to be such fun with us all.

Oh, definitely, Jan!!!! This performance is going to be wonderful. I can feel it.

Guest Rachelle of London

I Agree with Stephen. Look at the last era we would've killed for an awards performance. She's performing tonight. I don't care if she's first or last at least I'm getting to see a performance

TearsInHeaven, now I can already sense that you have a dreadful headache, cold and fever and you are not well enough to go to work. You must ring your work and have the day off sick. :lol: I will be a bad influence on you.

Please don't tempt me Jan, i was already considering calling sick but i have to be a good boy :lol:

Thanks Jaron darling

:smooch:

Actually I dont care if she opens or closes the show, though I hope she will perform in the first hour of the shos, since I have to go to the court tomorrow :D

On the other side, I dont want to miss my Queen slaying tonite

isn't album of the year always the last category that is presented? so the list may be fake?

Yeah isn't Album of the year the last award? Can't be record of the year which states on list, or can it be???

I'm good Jazz I'm drinking Corona Light like complete trash so I'll be fine. It's basically water. :lol:

My brother on phone just asked me if us gays will drink Corona Light like commoners while watching Grammys, or if we only do wine and/or mixed drinks :lmao:

My brother on phone just asked me if us gays will drink Corona Light like commoners while watching Grammys, or if we only do wine and/or mixed drinks :lmao:

:dead:

IM SCREAMING!