MADONNA OWNS THE GRAMMY AWARDS 2015! (Part 3)

In an information channel in france (BFMtv) they talked briefly about the grammys and they only spoke of M and her performance and album!!!!

In an information channel in france (BFMtv) they talked briefly about the grammys and they only spoke of M and her performance and album!!!!

Merci baby, I'm gonna check that! :popcorn2:

Personally, I don't give a shit when she performs. She's doing it and that's enough for me.

You don't give a shit even if you have to wait 2 or 3 hours?

NO ONE CARES IF YOU HAVE TO WAIT 2-3 HOURS.

I WAITED 6 HOURS PLUS FOR FRONT ROW MDNA TWO DAYS IN A ROW N I WASNT BITCHING

FLOP ASS FANS CANT WAIT FOR SHIT. THATS WHY U LOSERS LEAK HER SHIT...IMPATIENT ASS HOES I SWEAR

I HOPE SHE GOES DEAD FUCKING LAST HELL MAYBE SHE PERFORMS AT THE AFTER PARTY JUST TO HEAR MORE MOANS FROM THE PEANUT GALLERY

In other news I'm drinking and waiting for M PATIENTLY

FLOP ASS FANS CANT WAIT FOR SHIT. THATS WHY U LOSERS LEAK HER SHIT...IMPATIENT ASS HOES I SWEAR

I HOPE SHE GOES DEAD FUCKING LAST HELL MAYBE SHE PERFORMS AT THE AFTER PARTY

Yaassssss

FLOP ASS FANS CANT WAIT FOR SHIT

Calm down, some people here have to stay awake till 4 AM to watch Madonna, we do it with pleasure but we have the right to be disappointed toward the Grammys if they put the Queen of the Universe after 2 hours of boring flop princesses, okay? :stir:

Guest Hunterlas

Madonna is God in the Music world. Every young female star is inspired by her and dreams of having a career that will stand the test of time like her. The adverts for the Grammys here in Australia are all mentioning Madonna's name first. True star power that dwarfs the rest put together. I can't see what the big deal is with people worrying about her not opening the show.

I was not in any shape or form trivializing nor taking away from Madonnas legacy. To open the show IS a big deal however, I bet you money she wanted to do it this time (as she has done it many, many times in the past). For whatever reason it couldnt be possible and people need to get over it and enjoy the show Madonna is about to put on. Thats all I was saying.

I was not in any shape or form trivializing nor taking away from Madonnas legacy. To open the show IS a big deal however, I bet you money she wanted to do it this time (as she has done it many, many times in the past). For whatever reason it couldnt be possible and people need to get over it and enjoy the show Madonna is about to put on. Thats all I was saying.

That is OK Hunterlas. I was not having a go at you personally, just expressing that Madonna is God in the music world. :laugh:

I HOPE SHE GOES DEAD FUCKING LAST HELL MAYBE SHE PERFORMS AT THE AFTER PARTY JUST TO HEAR MORE MOANS FROM THE PEANUT GALLERY

the peanut gallery :rotfl:

:dead::thumbsup:

I'll have some vodkas later on. :dramatic:

:lmao:

Tell them Stephen!!! :lmao:

TearsInHeaven, will you be watching it live as well ? We can all have fun together, especially with Stephen already drinking and having fun. :lmao: We will come together in every nation.

Unfortunately i will not be able to as i have to be in the office at 8am :( i don't think i can even watch the red carpet if it's indeed just two hours prior to the show. I set up my alarm earlier though so i can watch it early in the morning and hopefully post a late comment here ( if i'm not too sleepy :D )

OK!!! Should we make an official viewing thread now?

YAAAAAAAAAASSS!!!

AGREE WITH EVERY WORD OF THIS!!!!!

Fans these days want everything NOW - They really have no idea what waiting means.