MADONNA OWNS THE GRAMMY AWARDS 2015! (Part 3)

I just commented her video on youtube with this as well as answered lady caca's herself post on the video saying that she copied along with link with the image making the comparison.

Edited by Adriano

Oh Lady Xerox is getting a tweet!

Thank you Hector!! I just retweeted it. Wish you could use your flushing power on Gaga and get her banned far away somewhere...

OMG i can't believe how low this bitch can sink. I'm seriously in shock. This cunt is lunatic and she is playing with fire, it won't be long till she does something really REALLY stupid and be prosecuted, this bitch is reaching the point of a criminal case of a serious stalker and should be in jail for fraud, plagiarism, incitement of hate, cyber attack and God knows what else behind the scenes... even murder of Lina Morgana could be on the table. :confused:

Typical Gaga. This bitch has NO shame. How fucking low can one get? She's fucking nuts.

I hope she gets called out and humiliated in the MSM for this one.

The article is gone now, why?

Did everyone tweet this to Guy? he needs to know so he will make sure to increase Madonna's security next when she's at the Brit awards. Who knows what this DERANGED bitch will pull then.

LADY GAGA USED AUDIENCE REACTION FOOTAGE FROM MADONNA’S GRAMMYS PERFORMANCE FOR HER OWN

February 10, 2015

@LadyGaga explain why u or someone from your team copy & pasted Madonna's Grammy audience cheers to your performance? pic.twitter.com/nAkN6bSWwk

— RΣBΣL LΣO (@IconicRebelLeo) February 11, 2015

So, uh…I saw this tweet go by on the ol’ timeline this evening.

Hmmm,” I thought to myself. That can’t be right.

It would be far too good to be true, considering the never-ending war that the media perpetuates between the two. Surely her team would know better. This must be some bored stan nonsense, obviously.

So I watched Lady Gaga‘s (great!) Grammys performance with Tony Bennett again — the one uploaded to her official VEVO account. Now watch at the 3:02 mark. Okay, yes. The reactions. Kanye and Kim K clapping, yes. Right.

Then I pulled up Madonna‘s performance of “Living For Love.” Skip ahead to the 5:44 mark. That’s — oh. Well. That’s Kanye and Kim K clapping, and…oh. Well.

That is…literally the same audience footage.

…I guess Gaga really is a #RebelHeart after all?

____________________________________________________________________________________________

That was the original article before he added the gifs from here. ^^^^

Head over to the fabulous Madonna Art Vision fansite for their exclusive interview with jewelry designer Lynn Ban, who has been contibuting to the Queen of Pops iconic looks for photoshoots youve seen on Harpers Bazaar, lUomo Vogue, V and Mojo magazine, video productions such as Secret Project Revolution and Living For Love, and events like the Super Bowl half time show and the 2015 Grammys.

http://www.madonna-art-vision.com/2015/ ... queen.html

Exclusive Interview with Lynn Ban: At the Grammys, Madonna has proved that she is the Queen!

Heres what Lynn told MAV about last Sundays show:

Madonna totally killed it at The Grammys. This is a rock n roll show-not the Oscars-and she is the only artist who took a risk and didnt look like a bride or mother of the bride if you know what I mean? She has no fear and does not care what people think about her. She has proven that she is the QUEEN! The cross rings from my latest collection were inspired by her and I knew that B Akerlund and Madonna would love them. So voila! She did!

LADY GAGA USED AUDIENCE REACTION FOOTAGE FROM MADONNA’S GRAMMYS PERFORMANCE FOR HER OWN

February 10, 2015

@LadyGaga explain why u or someone from your team copy & pasted Madonna's Grammy audience cheers to your performance? pic.twitter.com/nAkN6bSWwk

— RΣBΣL LΣO (@IconicRebelLeo) February 11, 2015

So, uh…I saw this tweet go by on the ol’ timeline this evening.

Hmmm,” I thought to myself. That can’t be right.

It would be far too good to be true, considering the never-ending war that the media perpetuates between the two. Surely her team would know better. This must be some bored stan nonsense, obviously.

So I watched Lady Gaga‘s (great!) Grammys performance with Tony Bennett again — the one uploaded to her official VEVO account. Now watch at the 3:02 mark. Okay, yes. The reactions. Kanye and Kim K clapping, yes. Right.

Then I pulled up Madonna‘s performance of “Living For Love.” Skip ahead to the 5:44 mark. That’s — oh. Well. That’s Kanye and Kim K clapping, and…oh. Well.

That is…literally the same audience footage.

…I guess Gaga really is a #RebelHeart after all?

____________________________________________________________________________________________

That was the original article before he added the gifs from here. ^^^^

OMG :laugh::laugh::laugh: