MADONNA OWNS THE GRAMMY AWARDS 2015! (Part 3)

Madonna's songs are charting number 1 on US iTunes!!

TOP 3 slots belong to MADONNA... this apparently will happen much to just about every territory with huge pre-order sales...

Guest Hunterlas

Yup.

#1 Joan of Arc

#2 Iconic

#3 Hold Tight

#36 L4L

On the albums chart, RH is at #26 and L4L remixes at #30.

SUCK ON THAT, haters!

LOL, Gaga's on 30% and No.1 with M at No.2 with 27%. The Monsturds have obviously been having another social media blitz! Everybody else is on 6% or less!

Totally. Even with the win, that performance flatlined so they're out in full force pretending anyone cared.

posting this everyone so people know!

According to Forbes, the most-watched moment of last Grammy night was Madonna singing Living For Love for the first time on a tv show!

1. Madonna’s performance of “Living for Love” came in at number one. The woman will probably still be rocking fishnet stockings and corsets on stage when she’s 75 years old – and that’s why we love her. Her matador number might not have been the best performance of her career (or of last night’s Grammys) but she’s Madonna. It’s not like she needs to prove herself anymore. She appears on a stage, we watch.

http://drownedmadonna.com/madonnas-performance-grammys-watched-moment/20150209

I haven't read a single thing about Gaga performing :lol:

Nobody literally cares about her.

I have read a couple of different reviews where Gags and Tony's performance was describe as 'nice but unnecessary' ..... for her this is the worst review possible as it reflects complete ambivalence i.e. people just don't care

Suck on that Gags!

According to Forbes, the most-watched moment of last Grammy night was Madonna singing Living For Love for the first time on a tv show!

1. Madonna’s performance of “Living for Love” came in at number one. The woman will probably still be rocking fishnet stockings and corsets on stage when she’s 75 years old – and that’s why we love her. Her matador number might not have been the best performance of her career (or of last night’s Grammys) but she’s Madonna. It’s not like she needs to prove herself anymore. She appears on a stage, we watch.

Was there any doubt she'd top everything?

I love that Madonna and Annie, two women in their 50s, showed every pop wannabe star clogging the charts with their shit the way its done.

and own it she did!

I have read a couple of different reviews where Gags and Tony's performance was describe as 'nice but unnecessary' ..... for her this is the worst review possible as it reflects complete ambivalence i.e. people just don't care

Suck on that Gags!

Unnecessary describes her past, present and most certainly, her future.

I cannot get over this performance. She was astounding!! Mostly positive reviews from everyone today, too, though they always have to get that undercurrent of backhandedness in there. OH WELL. :D

So proud of our girl!

Not sure if the actual numbers were reported, but:

Ratings were down from last year, with a preliminary 8.5 in the Adults 18-49 demo, and 25.3 million overall viewers.

The peak half hour was 8:30-9 p.m., with an initial 9.4 in the 18-49 demo, and 28.55 million overall viewers. I'm shocked. tongue.gif