MADONNA OWNS THE GRAMMY AWARDS 2015! (Part 3)

Alright, looks like at least some of us Europeans are going to stay up for M!

jaron

Goddess

Sanctuary

RoyalMadonna

Msig

vande

That's what I got so far. Anyone else willing to join the party? :D

I'm from Scotland - I've deliberately got a day off work tomorrow because I'm staying up.

Tomorrow I'll be listening to the new preordered iTunes tracks and taking naps!

:)

Fabulous.

Such a shame Nikki and Donna aren't there. Although poor Nikki would probably drop the matador Cape thing and pretend to swoosh it around like she did with the hankie on DWT.

Fabulous.

Such a shame Nikki and Donna aren't there. Although poor Nikki would probably drop the matador Cape thing and pretend to swoosh it around like she did with the hankie on DWT.

Yes I think LFL would have been a great Nikki/M/Donna trio thing with choreog.

Oh well! We'll always have BAT, GST and DWT.

And yes as well know by now there is a KABUKI SCREEN.

What do we think will happen? I predict it will be a video projection of course.. perhaps of Madonna herself or something else.. it may be an excerpt from another Rebel Heart track or perhaps a spoken word intro or perhaps even the "Living for Love" synth intro itself but extended over footage of Madonna herself.. and then the DRAMATIC DROP will give us the DRAMATIC REVEAL of the QUEEN OF LIFE herself in all her matador glory, in a web of smoke, to a huge cheer from the crowd and a spontaneous standing O ... after which she will raise the microphone to her luscious red lips and start to sing.. First you loved me, and I let you in..

DYING RIGHT NOW

Oh god, please yes!!

I'll fall asleep but will probably wake up t some ungodly hour and reach for my phone to see what's happened .

Do we think it's gonna be 100% live or will we get some fabulous 93 VMA moment "does it make you feel good to see me cry?" *looks perplexed lips not moving*

Or some lyric fuck ups. I love them :)

Soooo...

jaron
Goddess
Sanctuary
RoyalMadonna
Msig
vande
ruey

BangGangUK

Moka

Mmmmm

stijm

Crux

BallbagsAtDawn

Suedehead

Chellegasm

...are all going to join the M party along with the US members here! This is going to be awesome indeed :tigger:

Soooo...

jaron

Goddess

Sanctuary

RoyalMadonna

Msig

vande

ruey

BangGangUK

Moka

Mmmmm

stijm

Crux

BallbagsAtDawn

Suedehead

Chellegasm

...are all going to join the M party along with the US members here! This is going to be awesome indeed :tigger:

I'm in for the long run, babe...anything for my Holy Queen, Madonna!

It's truly horrifying that Beyonce has more Grammy nominations than Madonna.

No one gives a shit about that. Don't piss on our parade. Your raison d'ĂȘtre on this forum seems to be to spread negativity in here. Join in the party and excitement here or get the fuck out of this thread and spread your negative bile elsewhere.

Guest Rachelle of London

It's truly horrifying that Beyonce has more Grammy nominations than Madonna.

I agree however most of the greatest artists have never won a Grammy. Madonna doesn't need to be a Grammy darling like some. She's the biggest selling female artist of all time and the 4th biggest selling act of all time. They can keep their Grammys.