MADONNA OWNS THE GRAMMY AWARDS 2015! (Part 3)

notice how silent M has been on social media

working hard rehearsing

while the reductive one can't stop her twitter diarrhea

Precisely how you separate a God from mere Garbage...Tough Love, She knew it from the start!!!

Ok so this is a rollcall to the EUROPEANS here...who of you is gonna stay up for the performance?

I'm not sure yet, but if I'm going to stay up I wanna have some other sufferers with me :D

let's see....my boyfriend goes away tomorrow at 6AM...when adonna will perform? 4AM?

i think i'll stay up...but i hope i'll be sleeping... :chuckle:

Guest whatatramp

for the red carpet I think...hope she might wear this

marc0593.jpg

OMG I WOULD DIE

I'M SO EXCITED! don't think I'll be staying up to watch live though, I hope it's on youtube in HD when I wake up

:popcorn2: do u think M is gonna do the red carpet...with all this hype to her performance...maybe she will bypass the press.

OR MAYBE she is the opener and she will be inside prepping to kick it off. ???!?!?!?!

im excited. :voiceofreason:

Guest Rachelle of London

She LOVES MADONNA more though...she just called Madonna "THEE true Queen Of Pop"

She hates Madonna. Anyone that watches fashion police knows. She's always being mean about Madonna saying she's too old to wear what she was and how Gaga is the first to do this and that. Don't be fooled by a script

She hates Madonna. Anyone that watches fashion police knows. She's always being mean about Madonna saying she's too old to wear what she was and how Gaga is the first to do this and that. Don't be fooled by a script

Yeah, Melissa totally wrote that script. But with Kelly there is should be pretty pro Madonna.

When I see that Rancid person, I want to stuff burgers in her gob! She so damn skinny! Ugh!

Really? I just want to smack her in the mouth, nevermind stuff burgers into her gob. :lol: