MADONNA OWNS THE GRAMMY AWARDS 2015! (Part 3)

I Agree with Stephen. Look at the last era we would've killed for an awards performance. She's performing tonight. I don't care if she's first or last at least I'm getting to see a performance

i was wishing she would do Grammies after the SuperBowl, just like Katy is doing now..

maybe performing the next single after GMAYL..

I can exclusively reveal that prior to LFL kicking in, she will sing, a capella:

"I've always been in love with you... I guess you've always known it's true... You took my love for granted, why oh why... the show is over, say goodbye."

Or Not.

I can exclusively reveal that prior to LFL kicking in, she will sing, a capella:

"I've always been in love with you... I guess you've always known it's true... You took my love for granted, why oh why... the show is over, say goodbye."

Or Not.

That sounds awesome! How do you know?

LL COOL J

"I’m excited to see Madonna. I think star-struck is a little strong, but definitely excited. I admire her career. I admire her intelligence. The way she’s built her career and her brand, and as a woman grow old gracefully. Being in shape and taking care of herself. I think that’s very admirable"

https://www.yahoo.com/style/ll-cool-j-admires-the-way-madonna-takes-care-of-110446672637.html

LL COOL J

"Im excited to see Madonna. I think star-struck is a little strong, but definitely excited. I admire her career. I admire her intelligence. The way shes built her career and her brand, and as a woman grow old gracefully. Being in shape and taking care of herself. I think thats very admirable"

https://www.yahoo.com/style/ll-cool-j-admires-the-way-madonna-takes-care-of-110446672637.html

I don't want her to grow old gracefully!! LOL!

NO ONE CARES IF YOU HAVE TO WAIT 2-3 HOURS.

I WAITED 6 HOURS PLUS FOR FRONT ROW MDNA TWO DAYS IN A ROW N I WASNT BITCHING

FLOP ASS FANS CANT WAIT FOR SHIT. THATS WHY U LOSERS LEAK HER SHIT...IMPATIENT ASS HOES I SWEAR

I HOPE SHE GOES DEAD FUCKING LAST HELL MAYBE SHE PERFORMS AT THE AFTER PARTY JUST TO HEAR MORE MOANS FROM THE PEANUT GALLERY

In other news I'm drinking and waiting for M PATIENTLY

JKTF9GJ.gif