MADONNA OWNS THE GRAMMY AWARDS 2015! (Part 3)

Gwen Stafani ?? I hope she doesn't sing " Who got the lightaaaa lets start the fire-ah " .

and Madonna at 4.55 mins. I bet it will be a full on acrobatic action packed number .

So is she gonna fly from the main stage on 2 that circle thing, SFH style? :D

lol so corny :p but only M could make something like that NOT look corny, so it's gonna be cool

you're watching live? they're showing it on jim

Why is there a "Cum" column? :semifunny:

And why is "Niki Minaj" written next to Madonna in the column "talent" ?

And why would AC/DC open the show if they did rehearse for 20 minutes only? Looks like fake, or a boring opening :snore:

And why would AC/DC open the show if they did rehearse for 20 minutes only? Looks like fake, or a boring opening :snore:

well, not sure how much time they need to scream and...and...what else do they do? :laugh:

I don't know, but in this setlist isn't included Rihanna, Kanye and Paul McCartney with their new song, instead there is only solo Kanye West. Also i don't understand why would Pharrell sing "Happy", quite an old song now...And he should also sing with someone... :mellow::newspaper:

OK, Rihanna, Kanye and Paul are there! sorry :D

Edited by Gravity

Next year well be in this very thread discussing Madonnas rebel heart nominations! Fingers crossed

Yes Chelle, I'm in for some nominations for her this time....who would RH have to compete with? Taylor Swift's 1989 and Adele's 22 album? fuck! those are Grammy sweethearts right there! oh well I'll be happy with some nominations at least.

That lists is so weird. Why is she not opening? why is she on act 4 with all those boring performers and not somewhere more in the middle or towards the end where all the poptarts are?