MADONNA OWNS THE GRAMMY AWARDS 2015! (Part 3)

What time does it start GMT. Couldn't stay up long enough last year - thank god I didn't as it sucked!! But I've got some seriously high hopes for this performance!!!

gmt 1am.

anyone knows a free online stream for today's Grammy's? not including the CBS one

http://freetvall.com/video/556X935HHMWS/CBS

I'm happy one of the Finnish tv-stations is showing Grammys live. My bf has to watch it too if he wants to sleep with me tonight :D

Awww, unconditional love always melts my heart :laugh:

I dreamt I was at the Grammy's , it was hilarious. Before the whole show began they were interviewing artists in front of the audience and the presenters were a guy, a girl and T-Rex...lol...yes a real T-rex on stage and then Gaga shows up cause she was gonna give an award and bitch starts talking about the Universe and her usual stupid shyt...lol...the T-Rex said : "I'm not here for this shyt, this bitch is annoying", and ate the hell out of Gags all at once and the audience applauded and cheered hard and the T-Rex said : "bitch not only lived for the Applause but she died for it huh?"...lol...I was laughing hard and made a mental note to myself : I have to remember this when I wake up and share in MNation. Now that I think about it, that T-Rex had Michael Jackson's voice...lol...of course when the show was gonna start and Madonna's turn came I HAD TO WAKE UP TO PEE! holy hyperactive bladder!

Here you can see exactly where everyone will be sitting. You can tell the guy doesn't like Madonna, the way he conveniently fails to point her out too, stupid cunt.

http://www.kiss925.com/2015/02/07/watch-grammys-seating-chart-preview/

Madonna will be sitting near the aisle next to Paul McCartney behind Katy Perry, Prince and Rihanna...

Reductive with Tony Bennette at the opposite side... I wish MADONNA finds time to sit with the lesser people...

^We've already discussed this. This list is just in alphabetical order, we don't know yet when she's gonna perform.

Ok, thanks. Hadn't seen the discussion. I hope she performs early. I'm too old to stay up that long. :-)

Diva alert: allegedly, Madonna and Beyonce requested 2 hours of rehearsal time for today and got it! Love it!

Other performers get 45 minutes....

^But she's performing as part of "Glory," no? Not exactly a "show-stopping number, unless there's going to be something added to it.

BK- who were the the performers mentioned as part of the first hour?

^But she's performing as part of "Glory," no? Not exactly a "show-stopping number, unless there's going to be something added to it.

BK- who were the the performers mentioned as part of the first hour?

From what I can remember -- my coffee hasn't kicked in -- they mentioned AC/DC, Kanye, Ariana Grande, Tom Jones, Miranda Lambert (I think). The rest were all presenters.