MADONNA OWNS THE GRAMMY AWARDS 2015! (Part 3)

Madonna performing towards the end of the show isn't such a bad idea. That's when they're giving out the most important awards.

Of course I'd rather her be first so I don't have to sit through all that shit.

wtf! I really hope it's not at the end of the show. I REALLY a don't want to watch. I guess the fact that they are promoting the seating with her on it, means she won't be opening...

Seriously guys? The fact this incredible woman is giving us great music and joy moments after 30 years, pushing people buttons and giving her best makes me so damn proud. All the eyes will be on her. Who cares if she performs at the end or if she opens the show? ONLY A FEW HOURS!!! :wow:

Can't sleep. Watching M performances. Saw all the grammy one's, sooner or later, take a bow, you must love me and now I'm on Fever Arsenio...God im so excited! She is crazy good with everything...

I love when she fucks up Fever "sorry baby, I screwed up didnt i? We all make mistakes don't we?" -meanwhile the audience can't stop screaming throughout the whole performance.

They wouldn't stop screaming during Take a bow with Babyface either. Her voice is stellar in that one.

I'd really love the backdrop video of the Music Grammy's performance.

Madonna performing towards the end of the show isn't such a bad idea. That's when they're giving out the most important awards.

Of course I'd rather her be first so I don't have to sit through all that shit.

Does that mean she'll present an award too?

Grammy Update: Madonna, Beyonce Asked for 2 Hours of Rehearsal Time Each

Madonna-super-bowl-halftime-show.png

Grammy weekend is in full swing in Hollywood, where it’s raining. Raining! That always stinks. Meantime, rehearsals downtown at the Staples Center are full steam ahead.

Most acts get 45 minutes to perfect their performances– which are, after all, about 5 minutes long tops. But sources say both Madonna and Beyonce asked for and got 2 hours apiece. Katy Perry went just over her alotted time. “AC/DC nailed it in 20 minutes,” says a source.

Meantime, many acts are headed to the Beverly Hilton right now for Clive Davis’s big dinner and show. And several are coming from the Special Merit ceremony where Lifetime Achievement honors and the Trustees Awards are being handed out at the Wilshire Ebel Theater. In the rain!

More to come later this evening…

i can already foresee MADONNA being mentioned at every commercial break to make sure we don't switch channels...

this has got to be the most DIVA-studded night at the Grammys

10690062_939303702760551_192010169123836

Saw this , don't know the source, but what caught my attention was the 'featuring Alicia Keys and Angel City Chorale'... Is it true?

wasn't this confirmed as a fake?

I'm happy one of the Finnish tv-stations is showing Grammys live. My bf has to watch it too if he wants to sleep with me tonight :D

B9TeFH8CcAAnoAt.jpg

Is that it?? It looks a lot smaller then I expected... Not much seating. I was expecting a place as big as the MTV place she got the MDNA tour award at, there were seas of people... Can the public buy tickets to this event?