MADONNA OWNS THE GRAMMY AWARDS 2015! (Part 3)

OMG in 24 hours we'll be watching CBS ads and weather like this Australian channel a few weeks ago... "Is Madonna coming soon???" :lmao:

If my stream goes offline again when her performance begins I'm really going to kill someone this time...

fmc.gif

So did I!!! I was about to ask for a link to watch live. :lol: I live such a sad life.

Me too! :rotfl: I was at work ALL day slugging through to get home when my boss says "Can't wait for the Grammys tomorrow." :bad: Fuck that.

OMG in 24 hours we'll be watching CBS ads and weather like this Australian channel a few weeks ago... "Is Madonna coming soon???" :lmao:

If my stream goes offline again when her performance begins I'm really going to kill someone this time...

fmc.gif

LMAOOO... should we ask someone to remove all possible weapons :p

ok, i got three tabs open, repeating the vevo video and spotify on a loop playing living for love...i'm leaving it on all night. it's already going to reach one million but i find it hard to believe it'll get the 450 million views like that fucking blank space. ugh taylor is so annoying.

1) You cannot go up against 12 year old girls - they'll eat you for breakfast.

2) I was under the impression that you can purchase view counts, just like you can purchase followers.

Much respect to Hector and the guys. The MNation servers are in my prayers that they will survive our onslaught tomorrow. Is there a link somewhere to donate?

Hey guys, Madonna is winning in this poll, obviously because people are really more excited for Madonna performance tomorrow.

Gaga is second but only because her fans are always so obsessed and must have been voting all day.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/events/grammys-2015/6465347/poll-grammy-2015-performance-most-excited-for-vote-katy-perry-lady-gaga?utm_source=twitter

^ Yes, I have noticed that Madonna usually leads these sorts of polls by a wide margin when the general public votes at the beginning. But inevitably the Monsters or some group of haters will band together to assure that she loses.

According to Rocco Pirillo (Host from E! Latino) AC/DC will open the ceremony....

I hope that's not true because that would mean I would have to sit through the whole show. I want to watch her performance and turn off my TV. :(

If she doesn't open, then you'll close. There's no way in hell they would shuffle her in the middle of the show.

^ Yes, I have noticed that Madonna usually leads these sorts of polls by a wide margin when the general public votes at the beginning. But inevitably the Monsters or some group of haters will band together to assure that she loses.

Also not to discount the fact that its actually a good thing that Gaga is also performing otherwise the Gaga fans would vote for any other artist just to put down M. At least this time the poll is on equal footing and M is on an advantage as oppose to the best superbowl poll.

1) You cannot go up against 12 year old girls - they'll eat you for breakfast.

2) I was under the impression that you can purchase view counts, just like you can purchase followers.

Yes you can buy youtube views

http://www.dailydot.com/entertainment/how-to-buy-youtube-views/

Hey guys, Madonna is winning in this poll, obviously because people are really more excited for Madonna performance tomorrow.

Gaga is second but only because her fans are always so obsessed and must have been voting all day.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/events/grammys-2015/6465347/poll-grammy-2015-performance-most-excited-for-vote-katy-perry-lady-gaga?utm_source=twitter

LIKE MOST watching, ill be taking a bathroom break during Germ's performance.