MADONNA OWNS THE GRAMMY AWARDS 2015! (Part 3)

unfortunately i cannot stay up until late so i will watch the performance on Monday morning UK time. i even set the alarm earlier so i can watch it and hopefully comment here if i'm not too sleepy :lol:

ok, i got three tabs open, repeating the vevo video and spotify on a loop playing living for love...i'm leaving it on all night. it's already going to reach one million but i find it hard to believe it'll get the 450 million views like that fucking blank space. ugh taylor is so annoying.

Aren't TPTB wise to loop/repeat plays and things of that nature?

Anyhow, no word on when she's performing, I gather?

How would they be, though? It seems too subjective. If I want to play LFL 100 times in a row it's because I WANT to play it 100 times in a row, not because I want to give it spins. So I'm not convinced they could fairly moderate that?

I'd like to know the answer to this.

"Give her a pass, its still early" means kinda like "dont be so hard on her (whoever fucked up) there is still time to fix problems.

Obviouly Madonna was letting her have it!!! LMAO

Somebody better come and explain something to her, otherwise she's not doing the show!

OMG! how have i not seen this before ever!?!??! thanks for posting

its all getting exciting and nerve racking.

:lol: That was filmed during rehearsals in 2001 and ran only a few times on CBS in the week leading up to the show. I love that little side eye and laugh she does after saying "yeah right".

I dont even like her sitting on the floor with everyone else. isn't there a royal box at the side of the stage they should give her above everyone else?

TheRoyalBox-250.jpg

Hahaha priceless!

should we tell guy & Liz or whoever in charge of PR to upload her grammy performance on youtube right away? if a lot of us ask, maybe they'll listen! because I have the feeling they'll miss out on an opportunity again like they very often do! that way it can be counted toward streams. most of the other artists will do the same thing, so if madonna doesn't, she's gonna be behind the charts of other artists who did it (and played their new stuff)

whose with me? lets all ask them so they can't miss it ;)