MADONNA OWNS THE GRAMMY AWARDS 2015! (Part 3)

Guest Hunterlas

I dont even like her sitting on the floor with everyone else. isn't there a royal box at the side of the stage they should give her above everyone else?

TheRoyalBox-250.jpg

Thatd be so fucking awesome hahahahah

From the LA Times:

At the end of the evening, Madonna and her cast-of-dozens entourage set about working out any kinks in her grand-scale production of "Living for Love" before the TV cameras turn on, putting her and the other musicians in front of a global audience of tens of millions on Sunday.

Cool J, whose given name is Todd Smith, watched the beginning of Madonna's first run-through and smiled at an onlooker after she discussed a couple of technical glitches with the crew. "Give her a pass!" he said. "Give her a pass! It's still early."

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/la-et-ms-grammys-rehearsals-20150207-story.html#page=1

From the LA Times:

At the end of the evening, Madonna and her cast-of-dozens entourage set about working out any kinks in her grand-scale production of "Living for Love" before the TV cameras turn on, putting her and the other musicians in front of a global audience of tens of millions on Sunday.

Cool J, whose given name is Todd Smith, watched the beginning of Madonna's first run-through and smiled at an onlooker after she discussed a couple of technical glitches with the crew. "Give her a pass!" he said. "Give her a pass! It's still early."

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/la-et-ms-grammys-rehearsals-20150207-story.html#page=1

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

So there are problems? I hope they find solutions! I want her to be perfect :madonna2:

Paul MacCartney (don't forget M is friend with Stella even though Gwyneth tried to separate them) and Madonna sitting next to each other makes sense : they are pop music royalty ! One almost created the job with his band (along Elvis) and Madonna perfected it.

Guest Hunterlas

"Give her a pass, its still early" means kinda like "dont be so hard on her (whoever fucked up) there is still time to fix problems.

Obviouly Madonna was letting her have it!!! LMAO

I wish the Grammy's were today. I don't quite know what to do w/ myself right now lol I keep glancing over at the TV thinking I should be doing something w/ it.. idk.. setting up to make sure picture is clear or record LOL. It's weird. I think today is gonna be a total waste.

I wish the Grammy's were today. I don't quite know what to do w/ myself right now lol I keep glancing over at the TV thinking I should be doing something w/ it.. idk.. setting up to make sure picture is clear or record LOL. It's weird. I think today is gonna be a total waste.

Same. And it's not like we have the fucking Mojo to help pass the hours :laugh:

Me too. I'm at work and All I wanna do is get the fuck out so it can be tomorrow. I'm off and I'm gonna spend all day being online and waiting for her royal performance.

Same. And it's not like we have the fucking Mojo to help pass the hours :laugh:

Ohhhhhhh! THAT'S what I should do today.. go to B&N. Except they probably don't have it yet and I don't feel like it lol