LIVING FOR LOVE VIDEO

here you probably like this very clear story line with andy cohen sticking his mug through the clouds while real housewives parade around the ugliest, lumpiest pop star that life has seen:

she looks like donnatella versace but uglier

I love her smile and red lipstick!! She looks so wonderfully happy and glorious! <3

I'm kind of obsessed with the video right now. It has so many things I love.

she may make a few of us str8.

Totally! I saw today people posting linkts to the video on FB and Twitter, and these people are not exactly hardcore M fans. All the comments say how amazing she is, nad how the video is a testament to her legacy. Sadly, people need to be reminded constantly about an artist's work, so I think M nailed it with this Snapchat thing.

snapchat was a "coup de maitre"! shes scoring new fans.

this may makeit harder to get tickets to the show.

I can't stop watching the video, that's for sure. Love those hand claps!

Grammys should cause some more interest in the song as well. Only one day away!!!

i cant wait any longer for the grammys im so nervous

she made an absolute mistake by premiering the video on snapchat. it took away a shit load of numbers that should've been

registered towards the VEVO views. we all rushed to SNAPCHAT to watch....so the vevo 934,000 views is not true....should be much higher.

some people just have it in their heads that everything Madonna does is somehow bad or wrong, and they have it infrained so deep they twist everything to support that idea for themselves. Madonna's always gonna be misunderstood, we'll just have to accept it.

i still have hope. she will get the recognition she deserves eventually. maybe evn this era

Intouch magazine

When the Queen of Pop drops a new music video, you pay attention. Leave it up to Madonna, who cemented herself as an industry trailblazer long ago, to be the first artist ever to debut a new video on Snapchat. The singer took to the photo sharing app on Thursday to premiere her newest music video for “Living for Love” from her forthcoming album Rebel Heart, and it’s just as good as you could’ve expected.

RELATED: Santa or Madonna? The Singer Releases Six Tracks From New Album After Leak

The video is a cross between a Spanish bullfighting rink and a club, with Madge dressed in an array of matador-inspired ensembles. The singer spends almost the entirety of the video dancing in the middle of a ring of male dancers dressed as bulls, whom she proceeds to spar against. And while we were completely transfixed by her killer moves and insane physique , we were equally in awe of her outfits. We’re breaking down every glorious ensemble here:

020615-madonna-video-embed2.jpg

The singer soon swaps her deep red jacket for an intricately beaded number while keeping the rest of her ensemble the same.

020615-madonna-video-embed3.jpg

While brandishing a red matador’s cape, the Queen of Pop dons an ultra-sexy black lace corset with crystal and rose detailing from The Blonds’ spring/summer 2015 collection paired with black elbow-length gloves.

020615-madonna-video-embed4.jpg

For her final outfit change, Madge wears another corset, this time a custom nude satin one covered in three types of lace worn with a black chiffon silk top and satin tie by Shady Zeineldine while dancing with her bulls.

I don't think Madonna is someone who will get 120 views at this stage and her long and illustrious career and that is OK.

I love the vdo and am sure ALL the performances - Grammy / Brit + other promos - will be mind blowing .

We have a brilliant video and song to love and yet we have to keep reading about people worrying and being sad over youtube views. Relax, enjoy and celebrate the video and era. Moaning Myrtles bring the thread down.

3X5c6lJ.gif

We have a brilliant video and song to love and yet we have to keep reading about people worrying and being sad over youtube views. Relax, enjoy and celebrate the video and era. Moaning Myrtles bring the thread down.

I agree. Fixating on meaningless statistics instead of just enjoying Madonna's newest work is a mistake and the moment is passing these fans by...

JUST ENJOY THE GODDAMN VIDEO. :D

I love the symbolism of her being inside a heart, and all those minotaurs being the raging emotions, hormones, impulses of primal urges that she overcomes. She is so artistic.

OOOh did she state that? Love that idea too!

Think about those folks with millions of twitter/social media followers, hundreds of millions of youtube views.....and can't sell for shit.

Let alone make the impact that directs and defines the cultural zeitgeist (for over 30+ years)...

Just take that in while you shit yourselves worrying about things that define 25 year old pop tarts catering to pre-teens.

The L4L views are very bad yes, but people really expected many views on a canal with 100,000 subscribers? Madonna is not an artist views, I hope the song becomes a hit and do not judge by views.

Seriously? The video has been out for a little over 24 hours and I'd hardly consider over 1m views very bad. I work in the industry and most artists would kill for numbers like this.

Why do you care about views? F'king Gagnam Style has shit tons of views and it is still crap! Chill people, the video is epic.