LIVING FOR LOVE VIDEO

But when you read comments, you'll notice that many agree. They're currently doing the same thing to Katy Perry, LGBTs and so on. Everything is evil for them (Buddhism, Hinduism, Star Wars, Obama, children's cartoons etc.) I was told maybe they do not truly care about people's salvation, and are only in it for whatever money it makes them. Not too sure about that.

All Mark Dice does is insult. As for the Vigilant Christian Mario, he spews much venom too but criticizes Mark Dice for his foul language. Both are blatant homophobes; they want LGBTs to stay in the closet or become hetero. Any visibility is an attack on family (like LGBTs want opposite-sex couples to disappear or something).

The negative part is all those that like their videos and agree w/ them, hating on Madonna, Perry, Lil Wayne and so on, and believing those artists are gonna go to Hell along with their followers. The positive part is the pubicity bonus. It's the Vigilant Citizen that made me discover Ladies' Code.

All the more reason to ignore them. If we reply or react to their shit, it just adds to the negativity. Like attracts like. We can't do anything about those shitty people who want to concern their lives with shitty shit.

the more I watch it the more I love both the video and the song. A brilliant lead single (one that i wasn't so sure about when i first heard it)

Cannot wait for the grammy performance now

It's like viewing a lush, velvety painting that developes into an amazing video that is full of soaring choreography, perfect editing, brilliant cinemaphotography , and fierce Madonna bringing it all together in a beautiful ballet. Living for Love, the song, carries the video and your heart up up up up.

It's like viewing a lush, velvety painting that developes into an amazing video that is full of soaring choreography, perfect editing, brilliant cinemaphotography , and fierce Madonna bringing it all together in a beautiful ballet. Living for Love, the song, carries the video and your heart up up up up.

Oh yes! And also the Minotaur sounds gives the video a strong cinematic feeling. Loves it!

First I liked the video, then I thought it`s a good video and now I´m totally obsessed with the video :clap::bow:

The more I watch it the more it grows on me.

IMO it`s one of the most interesting video she has ever done.

From a artistic point of view it`s genius! :dramatic:

All hail the queen :drama:

Finally watch it on a big screen. Absolutely beautiful, it's like a red velvet cake! Only issue is that even though I've got it on HD using super fast internet, it's quite pixelated?!? I know it's got a blurred and grainy effect, but it just seem odd in this day and age to have it pixelating, anyone have this issue? Or is there a better quality version the Vevo's??

I've just watched it for the first time on huge screen ( Thanks Apple TV ! ) and oh my god . I'm so in love with it now. The RED ! The way they've retouched the colours ! Amazing .

Madonna's 'Living for Love' Video Now Online -- Nietzsche Typo & All

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6465458/madonna-living-for-love-video?utm_source=twitter

dont know if its been posted, lol, still love it no matter. lol

and: http://www.cnbc.com/id/102401521

Finally watch it on a big screen. Absolutely beautiful, it's like a red velvet cake! Only issue is that even though I've got it on HD using super fast internet, it's quite pixelated?!? I know it's got a blurred and grainy effect, but it just seem odd in this day and age to have it pixelating, anyone have this issue? Or is there a better quality version the Vevo's??

It's Madonna's favourite filter/effect. See the MDNA Tour DVD :lmao:

I had the opportunity to interview Kuwait-based fashion designer Shady Zeineldine who created the bodysuit worn by Madonna for most of the dance sequences in the Living For Love video.

Hi Shady Zeineldine, welcome to Madonna fan site www.madonna.blog.hr. How are you?

Shady Zeineldine: It is a great honor for me to meet you. I am great, just really happy.

You embarked on your career at a remarkably young age, how did you start out?

Shady Zeineldine: Yes, I considered fashion my hobby at the age of 7, I’ve always worked at it & I have grown up with it.

Has Lebanon had any influence on your work?

Shady Zeineldine: Yes, Lebanon is the place, where you never stop dreaming, and my work is just like a dream.

In terms of design, where do you seek your inspiration?

Shady Zeineldine: I seek inspiration from the everyday.

How long does it take you to make a collection, from your first ideas to the show?

Shady Zeineldine: Roughly about 4 months, from beginning to end, seeking inspiration, sketching, sewing, runway.

Tell us how did you end up creating the bodysuit for Madonna's video "Living For Love"?

Shady Zeineldine: First I want to thank Madonna’s longtime stylist, B. Akerlund for giving me this opportunity. As a team we discussed the inspiration, created sketches, and got approvals before anything was made.

Where were you, and what was your reaction when you heard you would be working with Madonna?

Shady Zeineldine: Madonna is everything to me, I have idolized her fashion and music since I was young, she is my muse. It was early morning her in Lebanon when my PR rep at STYLE PR called to inform me I could not stop jumping from excitement.

Can you tell us about the process of designing Madonna’s costume?

Shady Zeineldine: The process began as any other, I was given an inspiration (Matador) and was allowed free reign to design in my aestethic.

How hands- on was Madonna’s team with the costume?

Shady Zeineldine: The team allowed me to design as I pleased and they chose the best design for this project.

Are you working on costumes for her upcoming tour and performances (Grammys)?

Shady Zeineldine: I can’t tell, you’ll just have to wait and see.

Is there anyone else on your design wishlist?

Shady Zeineldine: There are many talented artist on my wishlist.

If you could offer any advice for someone trying to break into the industry, what would you say?

Shady Zeineldine: I would say love what you do and believe in what you do...nothing is impossible.

What are your plans for the future?

Shady Zeineldine: I plan to keep designing, and hopefully keep celebrating when an artist such as Madonna wears my designs.

Madonna's 'Living for Love' Video Now Online -- Nietzsche Typo & All

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6465458/madonna-living-for-love-video?utm_source=twitter

dont know if its been posted, lol, still love it no matter. lol

and: http://www.cnbc.com/id/102401521

Yeah, it's a silly mistake...I posted this earlier: For those complaining about the misspelling of Friedrich Nietzsche's name at the end of "Living For Love" (admittedly a gaffe)... in 2008 MGMT released a video for their single "Kids" and the quote at the beginning is attributed to Mark Twain yet is actually a from Nietzsche's Beyond Good and Evil.

Apparently, in the world of music video, slighting Nietzsche is a thing.

One of the reasons that love this video is that it looks like a live perfomance by her. All of the world should see her in the Vogue corset or the Sky Fits Heaven moves or the beautiful choreography of LIB from the GS and i think that this new video is enbodying all that elements perfectly