LIVING FOR LOVE VIDEO

they have low numbers in Vevo because they were uploaded later, but GGW was 30 million in Madonna channel. No sense at all. I expect a sudden rise pretty soon.

Well, we all shared the vid in Facebook and things like that, when it was released all Facebook and Instagram was flooded with pics and celebration posts.

I play the video when I want to watch it which has been genuinely a lot. No way I am going to loop a video. I'm not going to change what I do normally because of the Pop Olympics going on today. If it's not real I want nothing to do with it and there is whole lotta not real going on today.

I just refuse to stress out and be disappointed over things like this, at this stage in the game. Enjoy the music, videos, and performances. That's what it's really about.

I agree, who gives a fuck about that stuff anymore it really has no baring on an artists career at this point. People don't buy music anymore let alone give a shit about "music tv" just enjoy it because what's she's doing now is her best work in over a decade.

872,158 Grammy performance

And both were available for streaming before these official ones were posted, LFL in snapchat and the grammy performance in HD (Actually the HD that was available before has better quality than the official one and does not have the standing ovation edited out)

Video: 5.058.917

Grammy: 1.241.414

Keep watching it guys! What I do is to alternate both videos. I play one after the other so Youtube can count them as views.

Just create a playlist with both videos and then play the playlist on repeat.

I just watched the video, the grammy performance and the isolated vocals. She is fuckin' unique. As a former performer myself, the level of professionalism she has just won't be matched in our lifetime and maybe next.

The fuckin' world should feel blessed for having THE MADONNA indeed.

I just watched the video, the grammy performance and the isolated vocals. She is fuckin' unique. As a former performer myself, the level of professionalism she has just won't be matched in our lifetime and maybe next.

The fuckin' world should feel blessed for having THE MADONNA indeed.

YAY!!!!

I just tried to watch the LFL Grammy performance, and apparently is locked in my country :ohmy:

But that just happened today :huh: before I was able to.

Stupid interscope/Vevo or whoever blocked the grammy performance in my country as well. Why do they do that? Discrimination by nationality is just as horrible as ageism, f*ck them. :mad: