LIVING FOR LOVE VIDEO

10685412_10152516294511582_3478445740950

So, I was looking for Pono in here ... did he not participate? I'd be surprised if M didn't hire him for this gig. I kept looking for him in the video, but couldn't place him (because they're wearing the masks so much, up until the very last dance sequence).

Also, I noticed the, like, ONE FRAME where M is wearing a mask ... wondering what that was about -- which outfit she was wearing with that, or if there was another unused outfit. (Kind of like the 'outtake' sequence from the "Hollywood" video that ended up in the remix video, which ultimately caused the lawsuit with Bourdin's estate...) Anyway... the video is gorgeous. Love the subtle but trippy aerial/acrobatic effects ... love her energy and her smile, love the costumes. Love the Moulin Rouge-esque styling. The rose blooms on the one corset really pop... There's too much amazing stuff but I especially love those shots from the back where you can see her hair buns and the back of the bolero jacket. (The visual winks to "Vogue" and "Express Yourself," as someone else mentioned, indeed!)

The views are still low,

I would seriously confine in a single thread all of those who complain about charts or views. Give me some critic, give me some skeptical, but take away all who only live for charts and views.

At this point, I don't care about views or charts or spins. This woman has given us one of the (if not THE) best albums of her career. She's the greatest entertainer that ever lived. If people can't see that, or aren't interested, or refuse to open themselves up enough to experience what she has to offer, it's their loss. Madonna fans are the luckiest fans in the world because we GET her. Would i love to see her once again reign supreme on all the charts? Absolutely, because she deserves it. But will I obsess over it? Absolutely not, because what her art gives me is so much more rewarding.

At this point, I don't care about views or charts or spins. This woman has given us one of (if not THE) best albums of her career. She's the greatest entertainer that ever lived. If people can't see that, or aren't interested, or refuse to open themselves up enough to experience what she has to offer, it's their loss. Madonna fans are the luckiest fans in the world because we GET her. Would i love to see her once again reign supreme on all the charts? Absolutely, because she deserves it. But will I obsess over it? Absolutely not, because what her art gives me is so much more rewarding.

This. Post of the year! cryd7s85.gif

I just refuse to stress out and be disappointed over things like this, at this stage in the game. Enjoy the music, videos, and performances. That's what it's really about.

Guest Hunterlas

At this point, I don't care about views or charts or spins. This woman has given us one of (if not THE) best albums of her career. She's the greatest entertainer that ever lived. If people can't see that, or aren't interested, or refuse to open themselves up enough to experience what she has to offer, it's their loss. Madonna fans are the luckiest fans in the world because we GET her. Would i love to see her once again reign supreme on all the charts? Absolutely, because she deserves it. But will I obsess over it? Absolutely not, because what her art gives me is so much more rewarding.

I wish my english was good enough to write something like this.

BRAVO!!!!

I'm not going to lie, I would love for her to soar the charts and have billions of YouTube views simply because she DESERVES it. That said, it doesn't bother me that much because everything I've seen and heard so far is excellent and she's given us an era that will cement her legacy as the most legendary pop performer of ALL TIME.

I think those of us who have made through Erotica, later through American Life and then from Miles Away on are focusing in the positive: great record, great reviews, great imaginery, great positive reaction from the audience.

Those who focus on other things are going to be bitter. As Madonna sang "disappointment is waiting for youuuuuuuuuu".

Stuff the view count, I think the Queen is looking good! Love the video and the imagery and the song.

Because I've been a bit sticky over the last week I didn't even know the video was out there. When I did find it it wouldn't play due to copyright (I'm in the UK)' eventually it played and I have been racking up the view count ever since.

Love this woman.

Stuff the view count, I think the Queen is looking good! Love the video and the imagery and the song.

Because I've been a bit sticky over the last week I didn't even know the video was out there. When I did find it it wouldn't play due to copyright (I'm in the UK)' eventually it played and I have been racking up the view count ever since.

Love this woman.

what? the video wasn´t permitted in the UK?

Saw this on Facebook and couldn't agree more -

This is one of Madonna's smartest videos, in that it pins down her essence so cohesively. The matador dresses flamboyantly in tight costume fleeting on his feet, but his virility is reiterated when he drives a stake into the bull's neck; this is exactly the gender that Madonna embodies. There is a competency and a ruthlessness about her: she slays while looking chic as fuck

Yeah I don't understand why the video is so pixelated? It's the same on my tv or MacBook in 1080p

It looks so fucking bad. And it doesn't look like on purpose grain like MDNA tour DVD. That's just grain. This is a pixelated MESS.

All the red in the background is just squares....