LIVING FOR LOVE VIDEO

I hate contrast and color saturation of black and dark red, it looks like huge mistake in editing, I would love to know story behind this quality... its so annoying... I have trouble to find deeper connection between music style and video story, music is contemporary but visual aspect of this video implied traditional Spanish/Latino conceptual language... I am not fun of this video at all.... I like better GMYL video.... Also I find stupid Nietzsche quotes.

Check out the paintings of Francis Bacon, M. was inspired by his work for LFL.

Check out the paintings of Francis Bacon, M. was inspired by his work for LFL.

There is no connection between Bacons paintings and this annoying effect in LFL video...

For some reason, this video makes me wanna watch it again. And I haven't really done that more than once since, like, Bedtimes Stories. While the ROL/Music/Confessions were all very well done, I usually prefer to watch her tour performances, or videos.

Maybe that's why I like it, it is like one of her live performances.

And the beauty is, we will still likely get the killer tour videos, since this looks very well done but probably wasn't a big budget type video.

Guest Pud Whacker

I hate contrast and color saturation of black and dark red, it looks like huge mistake in editing, I would love to know story behind this quality... its so annoying... I have trouble to find deeper connection between music style and video story, music is contemporary but visual aspect of this video implied traditional Spanish/Latino conceptual language... I am not fun of this video at all.... I like better GMYL video.... Also I find stupid Nietzsche quotes.

here you probably like this very clear story line with andy cohen sticking his mug through the clouds while real housewives parade around the ugliest, lumpiest pop star that life has seen:

if you haven´t noticed it yet, this effect starts when the devilish minotaurs come into the scene...so it makes sense...

Edited by sillybilly

Does this person not know anything about Madonna this era? Did they not read the Interview mag interview? Did they not see the previous thread? The look of this video was inspired by the work of Francis Bacon. Look it up.

here you probably like this very clear story line with andy cohen sticking his mug through the clouds while real housewives parade around the ugliest, lumpiest pop star that life has seen:

:lmao:

"An ARTPOP film"

Truly the WORST.

:lmao:

Does this person not know anything about Madonna this era? Did they not read the Interview mag interview? Did they not see the previous thread? The look of this video was inspired by the work of Francis Bacon. Look it up.

i guess he has some issues with visual readability in general...

http://youtu.be/PNu_-deVemE

Why the fuck is LFL blocked on German YouTube and this shit isn't?

687,330 views in one day.

It's very low but she can go higher with promo! The goal is to reach the 51M views of GMAYL.

Why is the number so low? Is it because the app-thing or because it's released during the weekend? I have no clue but honestly I expected more views in the first 24 hours. meeeeh :(

Guest Hunterlas

I hate contrast and color saturation of black and dark red, it looks like huge mistake in editing, I would love to know story behind this quality... its so annoying....

...you know whats REALLY annoying?

The views are not low. Hundreds of thousands of people have watched it. And would it affect your enjoyment if nineteen people had watched it? Jesus Christ I can't with the constant drama, and this forum has the least of it of any!

Fuck YT views, they're obviously not important anymore otherwise they wouldn't have done the SnapChat thingy. M's team can do simple math like the rest of us and knew premiering it on this platform would mean less views somewhere else. You're never gonna be able to compete w/ little kids and their phones listening to whatever cracker jack music they decide to click on.

The views are not low. Hundreds of thousands of people have watched it. And would it affect your enjoyment if nineteen people had watched it? Jesus Christ I can't with the constant drama, and this forum has the least of it of any!

I was just asking! So stop dramatizing my posts! :p

The views are underwhelming in my opinion and I was just asking why!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

GAYL video came out on Feb 3rd. By Feb 5th, it reached 5 million, by Feb 7th, it reached 10 millions views.

http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=38403&page=27

In short : you don't like painting and philosophy. Even shorter : you're a redneck.

Don't forget that views on vevo.com also count (these are separate from Vevo on YouTube)- it's topped 500K there.

It's possible that the Grammys performance- if it goes over well- will have a positive effect on video views.

GMAYL had Nicki Minaj on it, so that, too, could have boosted initial views, compared to LFL.