LIVING FOR LOVE VIDEO

The video has completely changed my feelings for this song and now I love it 100000x more. That's what a video is supposed to do, I suppose. :)

absolutley. mine too. I love it even more

I don't get the whole "she's doing the bullfighting thing again" complaint. For one thing, it's totally different and if you don't get that, I feel bad for you. Also, it's been nearly 20 years since the last bullfight video. I think she has earned the right to revisit her earlier work, considering how amazing it was... But that's STILL not what she's doing. The video is visually stunning, she's beyond beautiful, amazing choreography. She's giving us her very best with this album. She's producing some of the best music of her career, 30 years into it. Name one other artist who can claim the same? ONE! No one can. For some people, it'll never be good enough and to those people I say fuck off. If this ain't good enough for you, you have extremely unrealistic expectations.

I don't get the whole "she's doing the bullfighting thing again" complaint. For one thing, it's totally different and if you don't get that, I feel bad for you. Also, it's been nearly 20 years since the last bullfight video. I think she has earned the right to revisit her earlier work, considering how amazing it was... But that's STILL not what she's doing. The video is visually stunning, she's beyond beautiful, amazing choreography. She's giving us her very best with this album. She's producing some of the best music of her career, 30 years into it. Name one other artist who can claim the same? ONE! No one can. For some people, it'll never be good enough and to those people I say fuck off. If this ain't good enough for you, you have extremely unrealistic expectations.

Yes! Bitch and moan, and then the tired old "we have a right to express ourselves" line. Yes, and we have a right to then say "go fuck yourself." :lmao:

This video is nothing like TAB, really. Minotaurs, not bulls. But seriously, I agree with you that she can and should reference herself with this kind of legacy! Haters are just jealous that their lame faves have no damn legacy to reference :lmao:

Who cares about haters? Madge just slays them like these minotaurs in the video.

This dance sequence is LIFE :

tumblr_njbo2zz9491qhjm0go1_250.gif

Guest Rachelle of London

This thread is pathetic. Promise to Try didn't even say anything bad. In fact he was saying how great it is to see her dancing. He's been an active member on here for many years and can hardly be called a hater by members that have been here 5 minutes. I just can't.

Oh no!! I hope nobody thinks I was talking about Promise to Try in my last post! I wasn't!! I love PTT!!! I'm referring to the stupid comments on YouTube (which I said I wasn't gonna read :lol:)

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh no!! I hope nobody thinks I was talking about Promise to Try in my last post! I wasn't!! I love PTT!!! I'm referring to the stupid comments on YouTube (which I said I wasn't gonna read :lol:)

Not you Bill! Definitely not you.

I haven't seen any hater on this forum either... Chellegasm if you're talking about me, I was not referring to members of this forum but comments on articles and youtube :wacko:

Seriously why do you even care about other fan's opinions? You can listen and watch without complaining. Being a forum god/titan etc doesn't make your opinion better jesus. Like Madonna says she doesn't give a f :sassy:

Every part on this video is amazing, including the end

Yes, I think Dollhouse said the finale is one of her most epic moments ever, and I agree! Amazing finale!

YES! Bill, Kurt, and Stephen Stan so hard and I LOVE it!

When she catches that cape, I can't even :)

:lol: I've always been very passionate about M and I just can't hide it.

Here we go

Meanwhile no ones mentioned the MJ lean she does. I squealed watching that.

I know! I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Smooth Criminal reference in the chorepgraphy.

Guest Pud Whacker

The video has completely changed my feelings for this song and now I love it 100000x more. That's what a video is supposed to do, I suppose. :)

Me too!!! I just had a moment with it driving! Goosebumps! Tears! Emotion!!!

I am loving the minotaurs in the video. I really hope she uses these dancers again on her next tour; they're the best group she's ever had. There's something about Madonna videos and the way animals are portrayed in choreography.. FUTURE LOVERS, for example, w/ the horses. The way the dancers use their arms as the bull's legs stomping in and twisting their necks, ready to fight. Wonderfully done. We're getting another quality of Future Lovers-level on next tour, I can feel it. I also love the masks, where you can see the eyes but they're just crystals too. And that one scene where the minotaur's dancing looks like he's boxing lol. I'm rambling now but they're just great! They dance w/ so much power! I also like where they're kicking and pushing "the dirt" around.

I hate contrast and color saturation of black and dark red, it looks like huge mistake in editing, I would love to know story behind this quality... its so annoying... I have trouble to find deeper connection between music style and video story, music is contemporary but visual aspect of this video implied traditional Spanish/Latino conceptual language... I am not fun of this video at all.... I like better GMYL video.... Also I find stupid Nietzsche quotes.

I hate contrast and color saturation of black and dark red, it looks like huge mistake in editing, I would love to know story behind this quality... its so annoying... I have trouble to find deeper connection between music style and video story, music is contemporary but visual aspect of this video implied traditional Spanish/Latino conceptual language... I am not fun of this video at all.... I like better GMYL video.... Also I find stupid Nietzsche quotes.