LIVING FOR LOVE VIDEO

Noone dresses her better than Jean Paul Gaultier! i want him back!!!!!!!! so from the video i didnt like some costumes, the fast speedy cut scenes, the burned color effect and her long s&s hair. also the choreography often looks awkward. i wonder why cant she afford a good director...anyway, the grammy performance would be so much better, i am sure. and thank god we have a f-great new album to listen. the best since THE GREAT AL.

FLUSH! LOL

I'm actually pleasantly surprised by the vdo . It's conceptual and for me it's artistic . I love it .

It is SO annoying that few posters keep on focusing on number of viewers and success of the video on bloody Youtube. You are SO annoying. Stop tainting this thread with your complaining. Talk about debbie downers and killing excitement. If you are so frustated she didn't get 1 billion views in 7 hours go and report your frustrations elsewhere, don't ruin the party for all of us.

You tell them TearsInHeaven. :thumbsup:

Fuck the haters. Seriously I'm over people finding ANYTHING they can use to complain about.

"I don't like the red"

"She's done the matador thing before"

"The budget isn't big enough"

"There's no choir"

"There's too much editing"

"There's not enough dancing"

"It's not iconic enough"

"She's so old why is she using Snapchat"

"She's trying to hard"

"She's such an attention whore"

Blah blah blah.

This video is pretty fucking awesome and if you don't like it go fuck yourself.

AMEN!

^In all honesty I'm not always crazy about everything she does but it just seems like there is so much nit-picking about the most inconsequential things this time around. People seem to come up with their own unrealistic expectations and when she doesn't do what people want (or expect) her to do, it's like they need to find anything to complain about. And I am so tired with all the complaining about how she "ruined" the demos.

It's almost comical how so many comments here (and around the internet) compare this album to the "masterpiece" that was COADF. When COADF was released there was SO MANY complaints. It was only appreciated as a "classic" when HC came out.

I thought we were suppose to express our opinion here!!!if we don't love all of it,we better shut up???that?I was doing it,but not anymore.do I like the video?yes ,it's ok.she dance's,a d I like that.I love the song,I love to see her dance.I hate the matador thing,I have alwahs hated it,and I always will.although I understand that the movements can be beautiful,but I would have . prefered ifshe has chosen another topic.the red? I love the colour.but, when the colour doesn't let me see mystar clearly...no.that said,I will keep watching the video for months,I know it.

I am a bit lost with this post. I think you might not like it but I am not sure. You love that she dances, you love red and you love the song but you don't seem sure about the video. But you are going to be watching the video for months so that is good.

tumblr_inline_mytq37Lps11rdpiuu.gif

She really is everyone's whipping boy. The same people who tear her apart for who she is, praise the lesser celebrities for the same thing. She was crucified for SEX, yet here's a Kardashian getting her pussy out and the world thinks its the greatest thing in the world. The same thing will happen in 20 years when Britney et al are getting their freak on in their 50's and 60's and everyone will think it's normal. It's just now while Madonna paves the way that everyone gets all pissy.

Noone dresses her better than Jean Paul Gaultier! i want him back!!!!!!!! so from the video i didnt like some costumes, the fast speedy cut scenes, the burned color effect and her long s&s hair. also the choreography often looks awkward. i wonder why cant she afford a good director...anyway, the grammy performance would be so much better, i am sure. and thank god we have a f-great new album to listen. the best since THE GREAT AL.

The saturated red is because she wanted to make this video as a painting (that's why she always tagged Francis Bacon); the choreography is stunning, omg, it's so well synchronized that the video flows so well! It's by far one of her best.

The direction is cool; costumes, I love the main one and the Moschino jacket. Maybe the see-through shirt is not my favourite but who cares when there's lot of details to see! I mean, she wears a mask for just 2 seconds! It's an incredible video, full of details, perfect direction (just look at her moves, faces and how every single person on the video acts dancing in a properly way).

Edited by Picho

why are stupid cunts saying she promotes BULLFIGHTING?

those are NOT BULLS, they are MINOTAURS which is based to a Greek legend.

I know it, but she's not dressed as a minotaur hunter (I think),but as the typical spanish bull killer.maybe outside spain is easier to separate the concepts,but not here.as karbatal as said,the video made the news yesterday, and the exacts words were "madonna vuelve a los ruedos vestida de luces",madonna. comes back to the bullring.again,i'm sure it's easier to separate the things when you are not living here,or it's just simply me, that I'm a stupid cunt who cares too much for animal slaughtering.maybe someday we will stop that in spain, and this country will be wY better

And if you don't find the video cool, on my TL (where I follow Rihanna fans, Gaga fans, Beyoncé fans, etc), most of the tweets I've seen are saying "I LOVED THE VIDEO or THE VIDEO IS COOL but I don't like the song).

So I can't see why there is a big deal with some details, which they don't bother me but make me satisfied.

I am a bit lost with this post. I think you might not like it but I am not sure. You love that she dances, you love red and you love the song but you don't seem sure about the video. But you are going to be watching the video for months so that is good.

tumblr_inline_mytq37Lps11rdpiuu.gif

because I love my madonna!!! I just dont love her dressed as a amatador, and the things that they do with the red in the sevond part of the video,when you can't see her so clearly (as they did in mdna's dvd),and again,is she want I want to see.I love the song,and I Like her to dance, that's why I know I will continue watching the video in the next months

because I love my madonna!!! I just dont love her dressed as a amatador, and the things that they do with the red in the sevond part of the video,when you can't see her so clearly (as they did in mdna's dvd),and again,is she want I want to see.I love the song,and I Like her to dance, that's why I know I will continue watching the video in the next months

I understand more what you are saying now as I do share your hatred of bull-fighting. I hate it too as it is cruelty to animals. However, I feel that Madonna is not promoting bull fighting and the use of the Minotaurs is wonderful and far more creative. I adore this video and the way Madonna has turned everything on it's head.

Guest bluejean

I love the video, the costumes and choreography are fantastic. I do feel a more epic backdrop and more variety overall would have been good. I was kind of expecting her to follow on from where the Secret Project left off.

I understand more what you are saying now as I do share your hatred of bull-fighting. I hate it too as it is cruelty to animals. However, I feel that Madonna is not promoting bull fighting and the use of the Minotaurs is wonderful and far more creative. I adore this video and the way Madonna has turned everything on it's head.

I´m happy that you understand me better now...that said, that´s why I didn´t wanted to express my opinion , because you all were having a ball with the video, and I didn´t want to spoil any of the fun of it...but she has educated us too well to stay quiet when we don´t like something!!!!

and about madonna not promoting full fighting...everything that madonna touches, is instanctly promoted, everything she does, she wears, she buys...it´s talked about. Right, "our favourite has been" still has the power to do it, even if she wnats to do it or not.

Th only positive thing about this is that she´s dressed as a matador, and she´s a woman, and the sexist world of bullfighting won´t like this either...no, enjoy!!!!up up up up!

Madonna is a gorgeous 56 year old woman so am super happy she still makes vdo like this to be honest .

It's almost like she's presenting us with the arts that inspired her and for that I'm grateful .

Guest Hunterlas

the exacts words were "madonna vuelve a los ruedos vestida de luces",madonna. comes back to the bullring.again

You are either lying and creating unnecessary drama or you just dont speak english. Which one is it? "Madonna vuelve a los ruedos vestida de luces" is nothing but a great complement to her. Why cant we just take it for what it is? Why cant we be happy Madonna nailed this thing and for once the press is praising her everywhere?

LONG MIGHT SHE REIGN, BITCHES!

Madonna is a gorgeous 56 year old woman so am super happy she still makes vdo like this to be honest .

It's almost like she's presenting us with the arts that inspired her and for that I'm grateful .

Yes I'm so grateful she has continued to entertain us with great music! Enjoy every moment she gives us.

The video has completely changed my feelings for this song and now I love it 100000x more. That's what a video is supposed to do, I suppose. :)

That's happened to me with so many songs lol, with various artists. The video totally made me love the song. Weird how that works.