LIVING FOR LOVE VIDEO

I can't stop watching. I'm sooooooooo happy it's "new Madonna music" time again.

And this video rules. I can't express my joy enough.

Thank you, M. It's gonna be an awesome era.

Sooooooooo happy!

its up to 142,808 views. I watched it 5 times in a row then i refreshed from 92,000 when i started. excuse me while i go watch it 5 more times.

yes babe! get that first million views! I would do as well but they don't count south american votes, fuckers! :laugh:

I'm surprised I haven't heard any Bedtime Story refrences. I get BS vibes, PDP, LAP, YCD, TAB, etc. but yet it's all mad fresh and new! It's so lush and it is epic and she isn't pandering to a younger demographic - she is pretty much kicking ass and re -inforcing the standard she set long ago. I can't believe how good this video is. We are in for quite an era.

how the hell does she jump like that? is she using cables to lift her? :huh:

She feasts on young blood. Gives her the strength she needs to pull off something like that.

Guest Hunterlas

how the hell does she jump like that? is she using cables to lift her? :huh:

She does use cables through that part of the choreography. It was shown on the behind the scenes at Snapchat.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

She does use cables through that part of the choreography. It was shown on the behind the scenes at Snapchat.

pfff, with all the workout she does, Madonna can totally fly on her own

I love this video. I actually like the little references to her past work on this. The minotaur sound effects are annoying, but overall, this video is stone-cold righteous.

The video gets better every view on a big screen! It's insane. So powerful, cool, with effects subtly placed throughout. A full artistic dance performances with symbolism in the dances and cool outfits on the dancers. She looks epic. The ending of her dancing is perfect. Her legs are the best. And that ending looks epic. It makes everythjng look like a comic book or moulin rouge scene (the way it pans out and she stays in place and roses fall all over)

I still can't believe no one edited the name. It's mispelled!!!

9 INSANE GIFs From Madonna's "Living For Love" Snapchat Video

2/6/2015 9:07 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1x1-1.jpg
Madonna's new "Living For Love" music video has hit Snapchat ... and it's just as outrageous as her "Like A Virgin" days.

Check out the 9 craziest GIFs from Madge's bullfight-obsessed clip. Andale!

9. Welcome to the ring

madonna-video-resized-2.gif

8. Toro!

madonna-video-resized-3.gif

7. Living on the edge

madonna-video-resized-4.gif

6. Do you like my hat?

madonna-video-resized-16.gif

5. Giddy up!

madonna-video-resized-17.gif

4. Bucked off that bronco!

madonna-video-resized-18.gif

3. Take me for a ride

madonna-video-resized-19.gif

2. Wave that cape!

madonna-video-resized-20.gif

1. The matadora reigns supreme

madonna-video-resized-1121.gif

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/06/madonna-music-video-snapchat-discover-living-for-love-gifs/#ixzz3R28XORtS