LIVING FOR LOVE VIDEO

Is this good or bad thing?

well, it depends on how you look at it and on the outcome. Nicki Minaj last video had 12million views in 12 hours. so we are very far behind if i may say so!

Stop expecting big things from Madonna charts/views/airplay wise. That's not her thing anymore.

In terms of views she can't compete with singers who have teenage fanbases, but in terms of charts she still can do very well. Rebel Heart will certainly debute at #1, Living for Love will do well next week with the combined effect of streams, Grammys and the beginning of radio airplay. And the tour will be #1 too.

:queenbitch:

well, it depends on how you look at it and on the outcome. Nicki Minaj last video had 12million views in 12 hours. so we are very far behind if i may say so!

This shit gets broken every second minute honey. Didn't Bieber have it before "Anaconda"? Everyone rushes in to see Nicki Minaj steamroll a large pizza with her gargantuan ass but where is the starpower?

SvrgVn3.gif

I just think YouTube is slowly updating. It usually does that when new videos are uploaded. Someone posted that it had 52K views 20 minutes ago - it now says 93K views. Just give it time...

OMG! So few views

I just hope this thread won't become the whining thread or I'll go somewhere else :hand:

The views are not updated in realtime on Youtube, it just moved from 16K to 50K, and then 50K to 90K in a few seconds. And don't forget millions of people have seen the video on Snapchat, Youtube views are secondary...