New Madonna Video (LFL) 2015 is the year of the Queen

You couldn't be more wrong! The video is divine!

Just a Monster who will be flushed soon.

I am loving the part where she seems to almost kiss one of the minotaurs but then backs off and shortly does away with the lot of them!

I love it when she's riding one of the minotaurs across the stage, laughing while pulling at his horns. It's such a playful moment! Still discovering new things in this video.

It's a new era. For me this is her Like A Prayer and her next video will be her Express Yourself! Enjoy the Madonna ride! And the critics love it already, finally they see what we see. Up Up Up up!

:inlove:

Just a Monster who will be flushed soon.

I am loving the part where she seems to almost kiss one of the minotaurs but then backs off and shortly does away with the lot of them!

When she says "I deserve the best and it's not you...".

My fav part of the song and video as well :wow:

Oh please the video is easily her worst in years.....makes the song less appealing.

its a good thing for u that the queen is not hateful otherwise, off with ur head.

It's a new era. For me this is her Like A Prayer and her next video will be her Express Yourself! Enjoy the Madonna ride! And the critics love it already, finally they see what we see. Up Up Up up!

yes

It's like viewing a lush, velvety painting that developes into an amazing video that is full of soaring choreography, perfect editing, brilliant cinemaphotography , and fierce Madonna bringing it all together in a beautiful ballet. Living for Love, the song, carries the video and your heart up up up up.

It's like viewing a lush, velvety painting that developes into an amazing video that is full of soaring choreography, perfect editing, brilliant cinemaphotography , and fierce Madonna bringing it all together in a beautiful ballet. Living for Love, the song, carries the video and your heart up up up up.

Absolutely. It's so well done and she nailed it with the inspiration. It's like a living painting. :dramatic:

i just rewatch it with a lil smile on my face and i'm taken to another universe.

it's growing on me and i can't help but still be mesmerized after all these years.